Tullahoma vs Riverdale 8/10

If it makes you feel any better, Blackman's not looking that good either. It will be a close game I believe with Tullahoma that will go down to the last few minutes.

Blazealltheway:

The heat index is really high today. You may need to go and fill your glass up with cold water now that we all know that your glass is half empty. I have been present for almost every minute of all Blaze practices/scrimmages/games for the last two years. With that being said, I feel confident that the Coaching staff will have this 2010 edition of the Blackman Blaze more than ready. Yes it might be a close game with Tullahoma that will go down to the last few minutes OF THE FIRST QTR! Trust me! The Sr. leadership will kick in and it will be a repeat of last year. In case you can tell - My glass is half FULL. (water that is - I have yet to get into the Orange & Blue Kool-aid)

Let's hope they play it on the field and not with grammer skills. "How Do Tullahoma", please stop my sides are hurting!!!!!!!!

FYI, donkey.....it is spelled grammAR, not grammER. Boy, my sides are splitting from laughing after reading your post.

Everyone knows you are at every second of every practice. How else would they get their water w/o you pulling that heavy cart for them?

FYI, donkey.....it is spelled grammAR, not grammER. Boy, my sides are splitting from laughing after reading your post.

Everyone knows you are at every second of every practice. How else would they get their water w/o you pulling that heavy cart for them?

A noble steed continues to work but never to complain! My bucket of oats is half full.

I'm not turning my back on them because besides blackman Tullahoma wont play any one near as good as Riverdale...Recap of the game..Riverdale had one long drive and i think number 5 scored then they had a pass to number 5 who broke a couple of tackles to score..Riverdale on the otherside (#6) was everywhere stopping the run,covering in the flats..he"s a heck of a player..Tullahoma started out good but just got stopped 2 int That Jared Davis threw were both tipped...He needs to learn how to throw to the open WR. But that was only the first half Ruverdale pulled their starters and Tullahoma kept theirs in for two drives in the Thrid which they couldnt go anywhere on Riverdales 2nd team "d"