MEIGS COUNTY OUTLOOK

dc2002

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do you think Meigs will finish in the district. Are they much improved? I heard they lost pretty bad to Rockwood. Is that true? Who wlse did they scrimmage?

They seemed to be much improved. If Rockwood was the first scrimmage, they lost 1td to none with the #1's in. The second scrimmage, I guess was midway if Im right, they tied(I think 2-2). I don't know how they did in the 3rd scrimmage. I think it was Coafield. As far as where they will finish, Im hoping 2nd or 3rd, but I didnt see the 3rd scrimmage to know if they continued to get better.

They seemed to be much improved. If Rockwood was the first scrimmage, they lost 1td to none with the #1's in. The second scrimmage, I guess was midway if Im right, they tied(I think 2-2). I don't know how they did in the 3rd scrimmage. I think it was Coafield. As far as where they will finish, Im hoping 2nd or 3rd, but I didnt see the 3rd scrimmage to know if they continued to get better.

The third scrimmage was coalfield, we lost 5 to 3 . Our off. is starting to roll, the def. was really flat and got caught looking into the backfield playing cover one . Meigs will at least finish 2nd in the district, if we continue to improve the polk game being week 10 will be interesting.

The third scrimmage was coalfield, we lost 5 to 3 . Our off. is starting to roll, the def. was really flat and got caught looking into the backfield playing cover one . Meigs will at least finish 2nd in the district, if we continue to improve the polk game being week 10 will be interesting.

sorry to bust up the meigs co party here, but it doesn't matter how much improvin the tigers do...when week ten comes around polk co will do meigs just like they will do everyone else in the district...and that is dish out a good ole whippin. polk is head and shoulders above everyone in the district.

sorry to bust up the meigs co party here, but it doesn't matter how much improvin the tigers do...when week ten comes around polk co will do meigs just like they will do everyone else in the district...and that is dish out a good ole whippin. polk is head and shoulders above everyone in the district.

You got one thing right they will do the same thing they did last year, make to the secound round off the playoffs and get sent HOME. Sorry polk county fans NO STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN YOUR FUTHER.

You got one thing right they will do the same thing they did last year, make to the secound round off the playoffs and get sent HOME. Sorry polk county fans NO STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN YOUR FUTHER.

sorry buddy i'm far from a polk co fan! i favor the chargers! but meigs is not a shoe in for second in the district. no team is. after polk, it is an absoulte toss up.

mcminn central of meigs co? i heard meigs look impressive, and i heard central gave up big plays

Meigs visits Charger Statium on Sept 16. Both squads have four games to be played before then. The pre-season and jamboree games count for zero. Let's let both teams and fans concentrate the game they play each week. The hype and chat will be heavy enough the week of Sept 16......Good luck to all the District 5AA teams in ZERO WEEK!