Unicoi Co. @ South Greene

budkilmer

Early in the year would probably be a good time to get Unicoi. They are VERY talented but really young. I think by mid season they might be better than people would think.

I saw the Blue Devils scrimmage West Greene and it did not look too good for UC. I still haven't seen much of South Greene, just what I saw at the jamboree and that wasn't a good look in my opinion because Cumberland Gap was terrible. I've just heard some things about the Rebels is all. A few things I did hear was that Shuffler and Haney both were injured in the jamboree. Don't even know if this is true or the extent to their injuries if they are true. One thing is, if both of them are hurt, could be a LONG year on Rebel Hill.

I saw UC play at North last week for their Qtr they could move the ball some and their D was OK. If they can cut out the mistakes, I see them beating SG and maybe they will beat Happy Valley and be the surprise of the three rivers this year

I just dont see them beating either one of those teams... SG may be small but they have more talent than UC. Lastly, Happy Valley is on there way back up so they will probably be a tought match for UC.

I just dont see them beating either one of those teams... SG may be small but they have more talent than UC. Lastly, Happy Valley is on there way back up so they will probably be a tought match for UC.

Happy Valley lost a lot to graduation last year. Their up was last year. UC is on the way up.Still think SG wins this hard fought battle tonight.