Soddy Daisy vs Science Hill

Quasar

SH-38 SD-17

Stacey Carter gets his first taste of a full season at the top of the classification. Should be a tough game. Don't know what SD has but i've seen SH and they look good. However, i will give this to SD. Stacey has to adjust to the speed and athleticism at this level. Good luck to Science Hill. Represent the Big Eight well. Roll Tribe!! SD 35 SH 24

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be high a scoring contest. The spread will lend itself to big plays for the Toppers but the inexperience of running it will produce some turnovers. I don't know how good Soddy-Daisy is other than last year's record and info on the board this year, but suspect the Topper defense may be lagging early in the season. I'll say Coach Carter ain't picking daisies in his debut: Soddy 35, Toppers 24

You guys are letting them DB blinders cloud your judgement. A Scott Smith coached team beat this team last year. SH wins going away.

Toss, I dont know about you but ive taking a trip like this a time or two in a car and was stiff when i got were i was going.Now add a slow bus in 90 degree heat ,i think SC can win ,but wondering how the kids hold up on that hot bus ride down?

That was a 23rd game Scott Smith team vs. a virgin voyage in this one. A 3.5 hr. bus tour lends itself to a big home field advantage too.

Do you really think this SH team isn't better than any team Scott Smith put on the field? They may of been some of the worst coached teams I have ever seen. Such a waste of talent.

Toss, I dont know about you but ive taking a trip like this a time or two in a car and was stiff when i got were i was going.Now add a slow bus in 90 degree heat ,i think SC can win ,but wondering how the kids hold up on that hot bus ride down?

Well, the commercial buses should help ease the pain of a long trip rather than riding those school buses. :D