DA @ Cascade

Cascade10

Its sad we aren't getting a weekly preview thread from Cascade11. Its sad how far CoachT.com has fallen. This is usually one of the most talked about Districts/Regions and this year it is kind of quiet.

Im excited to see a score result for Cascade. They lost almost all their offense, except QB. I expect Carkuff to throw the ball a lot this year, and use some of the younger skill guys. Davidson should be down, losing some many players. I think Carkuff can make the difference in the game.

It's an example of kids graduating and people losing interest. It happens here in Chapel Hill bad. I don't understand it, I've never experienced it myself. I haven't had one playing since the fall of '96, my daughter was a manager and she graduated in '03. I love Rocket football, and as long as I'm able, I'll be there. Ok, getting down off the soap box now. No offense intended to anyone.

I feel you cascade11.....I've been down here in Texas for a year and a half. I had to miss last year coaching the Trojans and I'll miss the first two games this year. Maybe coach Statom will let help out once I get home. I miss it badly, but I have to pay the bills. There is no work around Wayne county.

Any Thoughts?

I traveled to wartrace for this one and cascade pounds out the win 19-7, DA had opportunities but failed to capitalize with turnovers of their own, Justin Williams was held in check most of the night except 1 long run, cascade on the other hand pounded the ball and had some clock eating drives, several players from both side experienced cramps in the second half, the champions travel to face the Red Devils of Jo Byrns in their season opener next fri nt

I traveled to wartrace for this one and cascade pounds out the win 19-7, DA had opportunities but failed to capitalize with turnovers of their own, Justin Williams was held in check most of the night except 1 long run, cascade on the other hand pounded the ball and had some clock eating drives, several players from both side experienced cramps in the second half, the champions travel to face the Red Devils of Jo Byrns in their season opener next fri nt

Well said. Coach Parker had a awsome game plan.