Morgan County Football

bulldogqueen

Well,I'm going to try to ignore those knucleheads Hoghauler and "Tiger by his tail" but I do have a question. Will Wartburg's injured starters be able to go this week? I know it looked like they had more than one not dressed out and another kid got hurt, so I was just curious. With the shallow depth they have, they can ill afford any more injuries. Also, Monterey will be a pretty tough opening game, so I hope everyone's good to go.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wartburg and coalfield have played pretty good this preseason. i have also heard sunbright has played well.oakdale is once again small in numbers and have not shown very well. it will come down to line play and i would give wartburg the edge followed by coalfield. sunbright has the best passer in the county but wartburg has the best play maker at quarterback. best defense goes to wartburg while best offense would probably go to sunbright depending on their line play. that being said defense wins championships and here is how it will shake out.

1)wartburg

2)coalfield

3)sunbright

4)oakdale

same results as last year!!!