Morgan County Football

bulldogqueen

What everybody has to realize is this, Oletiger is ONE "fan" from Sunbright. I put it in quotations because it has still not been proven that he is indeed from Sunbright. Sunbright as a whole shouldn't be judged by the stupidity of one person. Not all fans from Sunbright think this way, not by a long shot. I for one am realistic, I think Sunbright has a talented team, but are by no means State Championship contenders based on their body of work this season. Can they surprise some people and beat somebody they aren't supposed to? Yes, they can, but for someone to think they are going to win it all is delusional. Sunbright has enough talent to compete in their district. Jesse England is a very talented athlete and will continue to improve. Is he the best in East Tennessee? Not in any way. In the district, possibly, but this is only the 3rd week in the season, and we will know Friday night where Sunbright stands in the conversation of who is the "best."

I agree Jessie is a great player awsome kid as well, And has class! I think the tigers have a great chance to go far as they should, there schedule is ell alittle light. This week will tell the story, you have a charged up tiger team and a hungry jacket squad! I am so glad to see a Sunbright fan that has some class. Good Luck to all morgan county teams this week and God bless!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oakdale is steady improving, but i dont think they will have the depth to beat os.

wartburg will suprise alot of people this week but this game could still go either way.

sunbright will finally have to play a real team and will be exposed by coalfield.

oakdale is oakdale. wartburg has surprise me that they have won 2 games in a yr. coalfield is not a real team and we will show that friday night.

oakdale is oakdale. wartburg has surprise me that they have won 2 games in a yr. coalfield is not a real team and we will show that friday night.

When was the last time SB beat CF??....I could only look back to 2001. SB zero wins vs. CF.

You must have to get all your smack talking in before SB plays a game against a team with a pulse. CF will prolly take care of your mouth this FRI. My guess is that your apperances will be limited after this Friday.

OleTiger=Tool

I was up at Sunbright and Coalfield today talking to coaches and players and filming practice. I'll have a feature story on the rivalry Wednesday night at 11pm. Channel 8 (CBS/WVLT).

Both teams are fired up. A couple quotes:

"It oughta be air raid out everywhere Friday night. There oughta be balls going everywhere." - Keith Henry, Coalfield head coach

"I want it bad. To be the first team out of 10 years to finally get a win [versus Coalfield], and I believe we can do it. We've got the team to do it here." - Jesse England, Sunbright quarterback

We'll be at the game Friday, too!

oakdale is steady improving, but i dont think they will have the depth to beat os.

wartburg will suprise alot of people this week but this game could still go either way.

sunbright will finally have to play a real team and will be exposed by coalfield.

I agree completely thordad and the bad thing is oletiger is just getting our boys ready to play harder! I heard Thor name on the radio Friday and they said he was really laying the leather,that's good! I hope he is doing well out in wartburg country. Now to ole tiger you have been going on and on about this team like they are superstars and Friday we will see!! But they better bring it after all this trash you have been talking because they haven't played anybody yet and you are making it tougher on them before they ever get off the bus!! Besides the mental part of it I bet their previous 2 teams they have played have not been very physical and I promise you they will get plenty of it Friday!!

I agree completely thordad and the bad thing is oletiger is just getting our boys ready to play harder! I heard Thor name on the radio Friday and they said he was really laying the leather,that's good! I hope he is doing well out in wartburg country. Now to ole tiger you have been going on and on about this team like they are superstars and Friday we will see!! But they better bring it after all this trash you have been talking because they haven't played anybody yet and you are making it tougher on them before they ever get off the bus!! Besides the mental part of it I bet their previous 2 teams they have played have not been very physical and I promise you they will get plenty of it Friday!!

i know alot of those young men from coalfield and they don't need oletiger to get them fired up(although a little extra motivation won't hurt). i think Walls,Luke,Dillon and Logan will spend lots of time in the

sunbright backfield.

sunbright 20

COALFIELD 33

are offense is best at 40 pts a game

wartburgs is 3rd and they are lame

are defense is tops we have only allowed 1 score

coalfields is worse and after this week it will be even more

we the king of morgan county football from here on out

we will kill those little bit eagles it will be a rout

we score more points than the other 3 all season long

are defense is stout tough big fast and oh so strong

we have the best coaches the best players the best o and best d and the best team

call us the tigers call us champion call us title town and we getting some gold rings

:thumb:

They give rings for being the Morgan Co. Champs?.....that's cute! :roflolk:

i know alot of those young men from coalfield and they don't need oletiger to get them fired up(although a little extra motivation won't hurt). i think Walls,Luke,Dillon and Logan will spend lots of time in the

sunbright backfield.

sunbright 20

COALFIELD 33

Are you the players dad from Coalfield they call Thor? I saw you at the Coalfield-Copper Basin last year in the play-offs. You went over in front of their stands with a cow bell and started ringing it driving them crazy. You said something to that lady that told you to get back to your side and the stands unloaded on you. They had your shirt pulled over your head, and you had scratches and welks all over you before the cops led you out. That is if you are Thors dad from Coalfield. That was priceless. I was right there where they jumped on ya.