BIG 8 in Week 0

crawdad

I guess you didn't have the time to waste so you just formed your opinion out of thin air. You have been a pretty civil poster on here but if you want to get down in the dirt with your own SA comments (like the one above) I can burn you as easy as any of the others. Before you even start you might do a little research though. I think you will find that 99% of the time that I get "down in the dirt" it is a response to someone that has either ragged on me or ragged on DB. I just give what I get.

but......I wasn't being a SA...I was being serious. I think your comments are hilarious..... :mellow: I figured you would appreciate the easy fire that you have had come along this season. I owe you a....whatever it is you eat sir.

Good lord you should know me better than that Waco.

Ah I get it....other people's stupid comments, not your stupid comments... which I rarely see from you. You are actually pretty witty and funny. You get heat because of your natural personality on here.... that is a given. With all the new faces around here, I thought you would enjoy the topics being focused on football or the new faces, and not the DB vs. South vs. Waco threads that seem to become what everything is about.

I owe you a beer or 8 bud.

Edited by formerblazer

like you can talk about stupid comments :thumb:

More than a bandwagon DB fan who just found out about the internet.

:mrgreen:

I expect far better posts than LAWLDBLAWL from DB fans, and the usual ones on here from DB have you beat by far.

I get to be the lone trailblazer on here and that is just fine, I enjoy just reading what everyone has to say aside from the few that just get on here like tailgating keg standing frat boys. Until you have some well thought out posts or some perfectly timed zingers like Waco, I really don't know what classification to put you in.

I expect far better posts than LAWLDBLAWL from DB fans, and the usual ones on here from DB have you beat by far.

I get to be the lone trailblazer on here and that is just fine, I enjoy just reading what everyone has to say aside from the few that just get on here like tailgating keg standing frat boys. Until you have some well thought out posts or some perfectly timed zingers like Waco, I really don't know what classification to put you in.

:thumb::roflol::thumb:

First off,your a blazer so you couldnt put me any where even if you wanted!!!And as far as what i write its alot better and more truth than u HATERS.yall going around making up CRAP,then come back around to that one and done mess.I notice nobody writes about SH,TH,SS,lil d-b, cause they dont win like us.I understand yall hate cause u cant beat.As far as lil d-b yall were middle of the pack at best when u were in conf. with West,East,Greeneville and worse than that when u were in the Mountain Weak!!Now cause yall had a good yr u think your one of the top dogs :roflol: Son please your program dont even have a winning record :thumb: Hers some advice=Dont get on here trying to sound so educated and like u work for ESPN,LOL.Its a football web-site,not DR.PHIL.yall dont like me cause i state facts and alot of yalls mess is whatifs,and maybes,and alot of what your teams cant do,{{{BEAT D-B}}}}}.So keep being happy with that 3 point win. Cause soon yall will have to pay the piper!!!! :twisted: {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ROLL TRIBE ROLL}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

but......I wasn't being a SA...I was being serious. I think your comments are hilarious..... :mellow: I figured you would appreciate the easy fire that you have had come along this season. I owe you a....whatever it is you eat sir.

Good lord you should know me better than that Waco.

Ah I get it....other people's stupid comments, not your stupid comments... which I rarely see from you. You are actually pretty witty and funny. You get heat because of your natural personality on here.... that is a given. With all the new faces around here, I thought you would enjoy the topics being focused on football or the new faces, and not the DB vs. South vs. Waco threads that seem to become what everything is about.

I owe you a beer or 8 bud.

Ok......Sorry Pal. I "miss thunk" your post. Miller Lite :)

No complaints here, 26-14 Boone win. Cherokee will be a much tougher game, but I believe the boys will step up to the challenge.

Letz make a Bet?Boone loses at least 4 Big 8 Games!!!!!!!If they do,you come to D-B and lil d-b game at J Fred next yr with a D-B INDIANS Shirt and Hat on??If they dont ill do the same???Just a friendly bet :thumb: ,HOW GOOD YOU THINK YOUR BLAZERS ARE??? :evil: