Greenback vs Meigs Co.

semperwrestlin

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?? Is Greenback better than Loudon? I know it was just a jamboree,but we held them to -28 yards total off. What style off. does greenback run?

Following this thought. Did Meigs win any scrimmages this summer? Thought I read in the paper that they were beaten by Midway, Coalfield and Rockwood. They held a Loudon team that played the night before and more than disinterested in playing Meigs County. Scrimmages and jamborees are over. Meigs should be favored to beat a single A school. Playing at the NATION favors the Cherokees. Coach Ridge will give his guys a chance at home.

Dang, there will be alot of black, orange and white in Greenback Friday. The Tigers always have great looking unis, too.

Following this thought. Did Meigs win any scrimmages this summer? Thought I read in the paper that they were beaten by Midway, Coalfield and Rockwood. They held a Loudon team that played the night before and more than disinterested in playing Meigs County. Scrimmages and jamborees are over. Meigs should be favored to beat a single A school. Playing at the NATION favors the Cherokees. Coach Ridge will give his guys a chance at home.

Dang, there will be alot of black, orange and white in Greenback Friday. The Tigers always have great looking unis, too.

I dont look at a, aa or aaa any differently there are good teams in all div.. I always look at scrimmages as a chance to learn where you are and are not.not to win or lose them. I think loudon underestimated meigs , not so much disenterested , or they would have not started with the varsity o . Oh well like you said , scrimmages and jamborees are over. Lets get this season started.

I dont look at a, aa or aaa any differently there are good teams in all div.. I always look at scrimmages as a chance to learn where you are and are not.not to win or lose them. I think loudon underestimated meigs , not so much disenterested , or they would have not started with the varsity o . Oh well like you said , scrimmages and jamborees are over. Lets get this season started.

As bad I want to say this being a follower of 5-AA, I feel like Greenback may pull off a close game in this one.

As bad I want to say this being a follower of 5-AA, I feel like Greenback may pull off a close game in this one.

the jury is out on this one right now,have to see them play,one of our best d-lineman is out for this game.hard to guess a score maybe get a feel after this game.go nation!