Pioneersports

Who wins this one  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the defense holds up or gets as many turnovers as i think they will Warren County wins big.....Northcutt and Thrower are gonna tear Dekalb up

If waren County is to have a successful season this year, they BETTER play people BOTH WAYS !!!! Riverdale did it when they were on top and we are no where they wereAS A TEAM. gOOD LUCK pIONEERS !!!!!!!!!!!!

If waren County is to have a successful season this year, they BETTER play people BOTH WAYS !!!! Riverdale did it when they were on top and we are no where they wereAS A TEAM. gOOD LUCK pIONEERS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually when R'dale was winning consistantly they played very few BOTH ways. Having fresh legs on offense and defense helped their over all speed.

If the defense holds up or gets as many turnovers as i think they will Warren County wins big.....Northcutt and Thrower are gonna tear Dekalb up

Dekalb's coach (Trapp) will have Dekalb ready. Northcutt & Thrower will play hard, but look for other players like Martin and Glenn to do well also! Teams will focus on Northcutt & Thrower and others will show that WC has alot of weapons! Harris (FB) can tote the rock too! Some players need to play both ways, due to thier ability. LOD has a point, but if you have players that can go both ways and consistantly make plays, they need to be on the field and can be rested a couple of series. JMO! The Tigers have a better "D" this year, so let's get it on! Go Pioneers!

it was a win for WC but didn't look good at all. the spread offense was rendered usless by inability to pass and the defense had inexperience hurting them in a few key positions. There were some good plays made on defense by Thrower, Rhea, Northcutt and some of the other seniors. On offense, well what can i say?? I hope some adjustments are made on Monday or it's gonna be a long season.