10:00 Cornersville vs. East Hamilton

Field #4

8:30 Ravenwood vs. Friendship

10:00 Beech vs. Bradley Cent.

Field #6

8:30 Ezell vs. John Paul II

10:00 Forrest vs. Walker Valley

Single Elimination will start at 12:00

Watched a few games this weekend at the park. Went to see Cornersville's Ace pitcher and she never threw a pitch against Beech or OOltewah. Watched a little bit of the Beech game and the little pitcher from Cornersville had Beech beat until the last few minutes of the game. The game against OOltewah she had them held to 2 runs through six innings. Was told by a parent she was a freshman and that they only had two seniors on the team. This little girl looked good. Haven't seen her around. Anyone know who she is?

Anyone have the scores from pool and elimination play?

I don't have scores but the final eight were Soddy Daisy, Mt Juliet, Gordonsville, Beech, Walker Valley, Ravenwood, Davidson Academy and Ooltewah. Mt Juliet beat Soddy Daisy (6-2!), Ravenwood beat Ooltewah, Beech beat Gordonsville, Walker Valley beat Davidson Academy. In the semifinals Mt Juliet beat Ravenwood and Beech beat Walker Valley. Mt Juliet beat Beech in championship game.

Watched a few games this weekend at the park. Went to see Cornersville's Ace pitcher and she never threw a pitch against Beech or OOltewah. Watched a little bit of the Beech game and the little pitcher from Cornersville had Beech beat until the last few minutes of the game. The game against OOltewah she had them held to 2 runs through six innings. Was told by a parent she was a freshman and that they only had two seniors on the team. This little girl looked good. Haven't seen her around. Anyone know who she is?

Taylor Wolaver

2011 Tournament Champions--Mt. Juliet High School

2011 Tournament Runner-Up--Beech High School

Thanks to everyone who attended this years tournament. We hope that it was a positive experience for all involved and that everyone will consider returning next year. Best of luck to everyone on your remaining season.

Clint Finch

BHS Softball

looks like most of the good teams came to this tournament.

There were a lot of good teams at this tournament. The tournament is very well run (many games started early) and the Crockett Park complex is a great place to play. All in all it's probably the best high school tournament experience I've had. Well done Brentwood coaches, parents and players!