Coalfield Football

bledsoerulz

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coalfield is traveling to Bledsoe County this Friday night. I am from Bledsoe and I haven't heard much about Coalfield this year. It was a very close game last year and I was just wondering if anyone knew how good they were this year?

they want be any good. we will beat them in couple of weeks.

Coalfield is traveling to Bledsoe County this Friday night. I am from Bledsoe and I haven't heard much about Coalfield this year. It was a very close game last year and I was just wondering if anyone knew how good they were this year?

they are young but talented and will probably give you a good game

we are better than we were last year. got one of best qbs in state. big line and lots of good skill. how do u all compare to witwell or grundy co.

We killed Whitwell in a Spring Scrimmage but that was spring. They have improved quite a bit since then. Still they are not a powerhouse by any means. They have a decent QB. He is about 6'6" 220. Ok arm but slow. They are young and not very deep.

Grundy has improved a lot since last year and played well last week in the Jamboree. IMO Grundy will be a hard game for u to win, but u should be able to beat Whitwell.