Harriman vs Kingston

olerockyrebel

Alright so the wait is over football season is finally here!! We're around a week till the big game at Harriman.... Kingston is going in with the streak in their hand at 18 years and as expecting are wanting to continue it to 19, but the Blue Devils seem like a fired up group to get this season started and I know they have to be fired up for this game, the last 2 years they've had chances to win the game but lost in the last minute. So will the Big Blue get the win and break the streak at home, or will the Jackets continue the streak?? As a Blue Devil i'm going with my boys in Blue the Harriman Blue Devils!!!!!! Let's hear some predictions and thoughts about the game! But lets not start the trash talking just a good civilized talk about what looks to be a great football game! I'll put my 2 cents in saying Harriman takes this one!

Harriman-27

Kingston-14

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The streak continues to 19 I'm afraid.

Harriman has the athletes but IMHO, bottle their weapons up in such a simplified offense. It all comes down to #4 in blue. If he finds a way to get loose and have a big game, then the Blue Devils have a chance. #4 struggles, so do the boys in blue.

I'll go with Kingston 27

Harriman 12

harriman has had the team to beat kingston the last couple of years but lost in the last couple of mins.kingston will not always have that luck they've had in the past years,the blue devils will eventualy get the uper hand and this could be the year.#4 is the heart and soul of harrimans team if he has a off night then its almost 100 percent it will be 19 year,but im also a blue devil there for i will have to take harriman in this one.

hhs-19

rchs-14

The streak continues to 19 I'm afraid.

Harriman has the athletes but IMHO, bottle their weapons up in such a simplified offense. It all comes down to #4 in blue. If he finds a way to get loose and have a big game, then the Blue Devils have a chance. #4 struggles, so do the boys in blue.

I'll go with Kingston 27

Harriman 12

I agree here. Harriman has great athletes, but I'm afraid their offense has become too predictable the last few years and teams with quick linebackers and stout defensive lines have stopped them. Nonetheless, this should be a good game.

Yes number 4 is a great athelete but he's not the heart and soul of the team. He can influence them a bit but if he gets hurt nothing's going to change. You have Crass, Stubbs, Williams, and Lunsford in the backfield. They are a good group of backs.

Harriman 21

Kingston 14

Yes number 4 is a great athelete but he's not the heart and soul of the team. He can influence them a bit but if he gets hurt nothing's going to change. You have Crass, Stubbs, Williams, and Lunsford in the backfield. They are a good group of backs.

Harriman 21

Kingston 14

I agree now yes if he does get hurt I believe it's going to have a little bit of an effect but Harriman DOES NOT rely on Inman and I believe you'll see that Friday night!

I agree now yes if he does get hurt I believe it's going to have a little bit of an effect but Harriman DOES NOT rely on Inman and I believe you'll see that Friday night!

C'mon people, yes there are other good backs for the blue devils. But none of them are the athlete that #4 is. He may not be the heart and soul, but he is the best athlete in blue when he has the ball in his hands. You stop #4 you stop Harriman. Especially when you face such a simplistic offense.

C'mon people, yes there are other good backs for the blue devils. But none of them are the athlete that #4 is. He may not be the heart and soul, but he is the best athlete in blue when he has the ball in his hands. You stop #4 you stop Harriman. Especially when you face such a simplistic offense.

#4 is one of the best athletes i'll back that up, but saying if you stop him you stop Harriman is just dumb, they've made alot of improvement and they work together and yes you will have #4 plus 10 others coming right at you ready to play their best and win, that being said if you stop all 11 of the Blue Devils on the field then you'll have a good chance of winning but that's going to be a hard task this season! GO BIG BLUE!!!!! Can't wait for Friday to see how it turns out!!!!

#4 is one of the best athletes i'll back that up, but saying if you stop him you stop Harriman is just dumb, they've made alot of improvement and they work together and yes you will have #4 plus 10 others coming right at you ready to play their best and win, that being said if you stop all 11 of the Blue Devils on the field then you'll have a good chance of winning but that's going to be a hard task this season! GO BIG BLUE!!!!! Can't wait for Friday to see how it turns out!!!!

Stop looking at everything through blue colored glasses. Saw it last year, you will see it this year. 7-5 last year with only 2 wins against teams with a winning record. Same personnel, same offense, but you expect different results??? Now that is dumb.