Lincoln County at Blackman

MCHSBigBlue

i believe it was actually 3 td's passing

so choose your poison...try to stop the run attack and the air attack takes over...try to stop the air attack...and the run attack runs wild!

FYI: i just road past blackman high school and saw about 25 railroad workers laying down some fresh RR tracks right by "THE INFERNO STADIUM"! CHOO, CHOO! :flower:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Mr. Donkey, y'all might give a rebuilding team like the Falcons some serious trouble, but y'all are gonna run into some serious trouble yourselves this season if your running game is based on one guy - he got 279 out of 321 yards rushing for you Friday night. In fact, you might just run into some trouble this Friday night! B)

Our running game is a train, if u know what i know it's hard to stop a train once it gets to running! CHOO-CHOO CHOO-CHOO!!!! :popcorneater:

so choose your poison...try to stop the run attack and the air attack takes over...try to stop the air attack...and the run attack runs wild!

FYI: i just road past blackman high school and saw about 25 railroad workers laying down some fresh RR tracks right by "THE INFERNO STADIUM"! CHOO, CHOO! :flower:

Just passed by the INFERNO STADIUM 10Minutes ago railroad workers are still laying down RR tracks should be threw by FRIADAY!!!!! :roflol:

The Falcons have some athletes, it's just a matter of everything falling into place. Blackman, though also has some athletes, especially a Mr. Mathers. We will definitely score on them. Would love for it to be shootout where the final score is decided by who has the last possession. Don't know if I will be able to make the trek to the Boro or not, but if you do, PLEASE eat one of those wonderful hot dogs for me!

birdfan, Oakland has the good hotdogs. Blackman's are just weiners. :roflol:

pbd, wow! mathers is certainly the real deal. sounds like they'll need to build a high speed monorail for that kid. sir, you are modest. your lb son plays pretty well too. y'alls #34 is no joke either. i'm not so sure that anybody will have an answer for #4.

pbd, wow! mathers is certainly the real deal. sounds like they'll need to build a high speed monorail for that kid. sir, you are modest. your lb son plays pretty well too. y'alls #34 is no joke either. i'm not so sure that anybody will have an answer for #4.

that's pretty funny about the high speed monorail! :roflol:

yes, we do have many talented players...who are GOOD at different levels...exceptionally good,very good, good, etc. BUT...

every now in then...one comes along that is at a whole new level...FREAK LEVEL! :flower:

after seeing alot of high school football, i really do think # 4 is one of those! he's way better than any back i have ever seen in 6 years of watching rutherford county football! now will he do what he did friday night against other teams...NO! no one at any level can do that each week...but i think folks will see pretty quickly his uniqueness!

Well, Mr. Donkey, y'all might give a rebuilding team like the Falcons some serious trouble, but y'all are gonna run into some serious trouble yourselves this season if your running game is based on one guy - he got 279 out of 321 yards rushing for you Friday night. In fact, you might just run into some trouble this Friday night! B)

If Tullahoma could have contained Mr Mathers then we are talking about a different outcome. But they didn't. He was the difference. If LC can put the game in the Blackman's QB hands then LC has a chance. I know that Tullahoma only scored 14 points on the starters but they did score. Contain Mathers and you have a chance. Easier said than done. Blackman 28 - 10.

that's pretty funny about the high speed monorail! :roflol:

yes, we do have many talented players...who are GOOD at different levels...exceptionally good,very good, good, etc. BUT...

every now in then...one comes along that is at a whole new level...FREAK LEVEL! :flower:

after seeing alot of high school football, i really do think # 4 is one of those! he's way better than any back i have ever seen in 6 years of watching rutherford county football! now will he do what he did friday night against other teams...NO! no one at any level can do that each week...but i think folks will see pretty quickly his uniqueness!

He is a game changer. One of those players a def coordinator has to plan his game plan around. Not to mention you have him again next year. Think about how good he will be next year.