Lincoln County at Blackman

MCHSBigBlue

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I am worried.

If the Falcon have no more support than the fans have shown on this form, Blackman's gate is sure to suffer.

I'm almost ready to give Britt Dye a call and see if the electric department has been having trouble with the power. That would explain why no Falcon fans are on this form. Oh!! Wait just a minute - Maybe the Lincoln County Fair is in town (The Bigger and Better LC Fair) and everybody is getting thier livestock cleaned up. But NOOOO! that is not until September 11th - 18th.

HUMmmm!, I hope that the band parents travel well.

If a horse is just a zebra in pajamas, then is a falcon just a flying chicken?

(Sorry that was foul of me.)

Now I am worried.

If the Falcon have no more support than the fans have shown on this form, Blackman's gate is sure to suffer.

I'm almost ready to give Britt Dye a call and see if the electric department has been having trouble with the power. That would explain why no Falcon fans are on this form. Oh!! Wait just a minute - Maybe the Lincoln County Fair is in town (The Bigger and Better LC Fair) and everybody is getting thier livestock cleaned up. But NOOOO! that is not until September 11th - 18th.

HUMmmm!, I hope that the band parents travel well.

If a horse is just a zebra in pajamas, then is a falcon just a flying chicken?

(Sorry that was foul of me.)

Hey Mr. Donkey, looks like I will be making the trek to the Boro after all and not on my tractor nor via the Chestnut Rigde. I will be traveling through Flat Creek from Lynchburg and I definitely will NOT be wearing white. I am there to support the Falcons regardless of the outcome as any true fan would. Oh yeah, GO FALCONS!!!!!

If Tullahoma could have contained Mr Mathers then we are talking about a different outcome. But they didn't. He was the difference. If LC can put the game in the Blackman's QB hands then LC has a chance. I know that Tullahoma only scored 14 points on the starters but they did score. Contain Mathers and you have a chance. Easier said than done. Blackman 28 - 10.

No way it would have been a different outcome without # 4! Blackman would have still won by at least 2TD's if not more because of keeping the starters in! Mr. Mathers made it an easier win, but Tully would have NEVER beaten blackman, with or without him! You are living in dream land! Time to wake up from that nap! But let me add this, i think Tully could win their district this year! :thumb:

Not so fast! Blackman may win and I think they could possibly be the best team in the Boro along with Oakland, but Coach Thompson and the Falcons should never be taken lightly!

I don't think any of the players or coaches are taking this game lightly. Good football teams learn to prepare the same way every week. However, it is difficult to not take Thompson and his Falcons lightly (from the fans perspective) because it's been so long since He/They have done ANYTHING to be concerned about! Seems like you might be living in the past. 1980's and 1990's! The good ole days and i'm sure they were ! But it's 2010 now and when you think of LC football = Lightly!

No way it would have been a different outcome without # 4! Blackman would have still won by at least 2TD's if not more because of keeping the starters in! Mr. Mathers made it an easier win, but Tully would have NEVER beaten blackman, with or without him! You are living in dream land! Time to wake up from that nap! But let me add this, i think Tully could win their district this year! :thumb:

But i like my naps. ^_^

that's pretty funny about the high speed monorail! :roflol:

yes, we do have many talented players...who are GOOD at different levels...exceptionally good,very good, good, etc. BUT...

every now in then...one comes along that is at a whole new level...FREAK LEVEL! :flower:

after seeing alot of high school football, i really do think # 4 is one of those! he's way better than any back i have ever seen in 6 years of watching rutherford county football! now will he do what he did friday night against other teams...NO! no one at any level can do that each week...but i think folks will see pretty quickly his uniqueness!

After seeing #4 play friday night i think he's one of those athletes that comes along every once in awhile wit great talent i think he will have several games like that...Hey they said Jordan,Bird,Magic,Montana,an Elway couldnt come out and do what they did week after week night after night but they did...So who knows what #4 is capable of doing with an O-Line like theirs or what the defense is capable of doing week after week wit great LB,s like BLACKMAN has.... GO BLAZE....42-10 BLAZE :thumb: