Lincoln County at Blackman

MCHSBigBlue

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they play like they did in the first quarter of the scrimmage Thursday night against Hazel Green it will be a long night. However if they play like they did in the final 3 quarters they may can hang. I don't know if we have the athletes to play with someone like Blackman but I guess we will find out Friday night. Good luck Falcons!

If they play like they did in the first quarter of the scrimmage Thursday night against Hazel Green it will be a long night. However if they play like they did in the final 3 quarters they may can hang. I don't know if we have the athletes to play with someone like Blackman but I guess we will find out Friday night. Good luck Falcons!

The Falcons have some athletes, it's just a matter of everything falling into place. Blackman, though also has some athletes, especially a Mr. Mathers. We will definitely score on them. Would love for it to be shootout where the final score is decided by who has the last possession. Don't know if I will be able to make the trek to the Boro or not, but if you do, PLEASE eat one of those wonderful hot dogs for me!

The Falcons have some athletes, it's just a matter of everything falling into place. Blackman, though also has some athletes, especially a Mr. Mathers. We will definitely score on them. Would love for it to be shootout where the final score is decided by who has the last possession. Don't know if I will be able to make the trek to the Boro or not, but if you do, PLEASE eat one of those wonderful hot dogs for me!

Not gonna make it myself and I agree we have some athletes just not sure if they are the caliber of those for Blackman. I sure hope they are and I will pull for the Falcons with all my heart just as I have done since I was in school there starting in the fall of 1984.

Mathers had 279 rushing yards on 14 carries and 141 return yards for Blackman against Tullahoma. The Falcons are going to need to stop that guy, or at least slow him waaaay down. Is the Falcon defense up to the job?

Whew, I don't know now. Went to watch Tullahoma and Riverdale a couple of weeks ago and came away with the feeling that Tullahoma was a pretty good football team, and after getting beat like they did, it will be extremely tough for us to slow them down let alone stop them. We do have a much better team than last year, all the way around, but it may not show up as much in the wins and losses, because of the extremely tough schedule that we play, it was the toughest one in the state last year and I'm sure it will be one of the toughest again this year. Maybe we need to schedule some easier games to early on to gain some confidence as the season goes on, I don't know.... But I'm sure that we will be there trying for all we are worth come Friday night.

Edited by Falconstatman

Hey Doubleshot where are you.

Tullahoma was a much improved team with many many plays back. I hear that LC have many many plays back. For the Falcons sake I hope they are much improved or the results may be like last year.

After the Blaze victory I'll be waiting for DoubleShot to hear I told you so.

Save your gas. Don't push your luck getting your tractor over the ridge. By the way It is Oakland that is famous for the hot dogs.

The I train scores so fast that the LC defense won't have to worry about being on the field too long. I really don't think that this game will be a shoot out. Blackman's D is just too good and is improving.

Save your gas. Don't push your luck getting your tractor over the ridge. By the way It is Oakland that is famous for the hot dogs.

The I train scores so fast that the LC defense won't have to worry about being on the field too long. I really don't think that this game will be a shoot out. Blackman's D is just too good and is improving.

Well, Mr. Donkey, y'all might give a rebuilding team like the Falcons some serious trouble, but y'all are gonna run into some serious trouble yourselves this season if your running game is based on one guy - he got 279 out of 321 yards rushing for you Friday night. In fact, you might just run into some trouble this Friday night! B)

Well, Mr. Donkey, y'all might give a rebuilding team like the Falcons some serious trouble, but y'all are gonna run into some serious trouble yourselves this season if your running game is based on one guy - he got 279 out of 321 yards rushing for you Friday night. In fact, you might just run into some trouble this Friday night! B)

if you had been at the game...you would have also seen that we had nearly 200 yards passing and 2 TD's passing! and we did not even come close (did not have to) to running our full offense...so ya might want to be a little more cautious!