Watertown V/S White House Heritage 8/20/10

bigjazzy

Watertown played a Tough team last night and took one on the Chin, But I dont think that the better team Won last night. Just my personal view of how I saw it last night,I thought our Freshman Q.B Ty JObe came in the game and played very well a couple of wrong route running and Tip balls caused 2 ints but other then that I beleive that he will be one to watch as the game slows down to him. He threw 2 TD's for 109yds,and His Cousin on Antonio Huddleston Defense side of the ball had about 13-14 Tackles, a sack and a force Fumble but the Show of the night came WHH #40 who racked up 179yrds this kid is 4.2/4.3 fast.Watertown defense looked to be scard to apply enough pressure to acctualy burst WHH Pipes, They gave the Q.B. way to much time to pick the D.B's apart and with all of the Speed that Watertown has acros the board makes It hard to understand why Not Send the Blitz the Majority of the game.The Defense tried to play contanment Football and tried to be a little bit to safe and on down in ending up being sorry.But they still have the talent along to make It deep into the Playoffs.

Watertown played a Tough team last night and took one on the Chin, But I dont think that the better team Won last night. Just my personal view of how I saw it last night,I thought our Freshman Q.B Ty JObe came in the game and played very well a couple of wrong route running and Tip balls caused 2 ints but other then that I beleive that he will be one to watch as the game slows down to him. He threw 2 TD's for 109yds,and His Cousin on Antonio Huddleston Defense side of the ball had about 13-14 Tackles, a sack and a force Fumble but the Show of the night came WHH #40 who racked up 179yrds this kid is 4.2/4.3 fast.Watertown defense looked to be scard to apply enough pressure to acctualy burst WHH Pipes, They gave the Q.B. way to much time to pick the D.B's apart and with all of the Speed that Watertown has acros the board makes It hard to understand why Not Send the Blitz the Majority of the game.The Defense tried to play contanment Football and tried to be a little bit to safe and on down in ending up being sorry.But they still have the talent along to make It deep into the Playoffs.

are you sure he runs a 4.2?

How is the Watertown player that was hurt during the game Friday night? I know he was taken by Ambulance to the hospital.

Walker runs very fast dunno bout 4.2 but I have heard low 4's. He does pull away from fast players. Reminds you of Titans RB Chris Johnson with the break away speed.

How is the Watertown player that was hurt during the game Friday night? I know he was taken by Ambulance to the hospital.

Walker runs very fast dunno bout 4.2 but I have heard low 4's. He does pull away from fast players. Reminds you of Titans RB Chris Johnson with the break away speed.

Glad to hear WHH took it too em (: yall rebounded from the Fairview scrimmage, Good luck this season Pats cheers from Fairview . We beat East Robertson 35-0 should of been more , we took it too them but stop Hand an you can win. He didnt even have 100 yards rushing in the first half. Are they in your district?

Edited by FriNightLights

Yep and thanks TCstinger.

Any word on the Watertown player that was hurt Friday night. Would like to know if he is ok.

I heard on Saturday that the kid from Watertown is OK. He had no issues with movement of limbs, but he was having back spasms. Looks like there is no long term issues - good news.

Glad to hear WHH took it too em (: yall rebounded from the Fairview scrimmage, Good luck this season Pats cheers from Fairview . We beat East Robertson 35-0 should of been more , we took it too them but stop Hand an you can win. He didnt even have 100 yards rushing in the first half. Are they in your district?

Thanks FriNight, yea we rebounded after the other night.....but any thing would have been a rebound after the way they played against you guys. ha Sounds like your team was clicking against East Rob... but I did see that hand had over 100 yrds but prob all purpose yrds not form line of scrimmage. prob a wake up call for East .

Good to hear Mercury728 I was worried when they said he wasnt moving anything below his neck.

Correction the better team did win. The better team always wins, thats why they won. They were the better team on that night. SCOREBOARD!

Thanks FriNight, yea we rebounded after the other night.....but any thing would have been a rebound after the way they played against you guys. ha Sounds like your team was clicking against East Rob... but I did see that hand had over 100 yrds but prob all purpose yrds not form line of scrimmage. prob a wake up call for East .

Good to hear Mercury728 I was worried when they said he wasnt moving anything below his neck.

newblue he did have over 100 yards , but he didnt get most of those yards till the second half , got a little sloppy with a 5 touchdown lead. but i think he had round 35carries for 120ish yards. Yea man we were clicking it looked good we got a bye this week then East Hickman.