To Austin East and Fulton

TommyTrojan

The past 2 season openers have been great. Last year, West lost to Fulton in a close one. AE beat East in another close game. this year AEand West battled to the end, withWest winning. Fulton wiped out East. You guys play hard and represent Knoxville well

As a fan of AE, I would like to say THANKS for the LOVE!!!

mo west has a great team this year , well coach ,players in great condition and play smash mouth. a e QB mite be the most exciting player in east tn this and played his heart out yesterday just came up a little short. Being a Fulton fan the last two years in this game has been great, i love the atmosphere and morristown football fans support their colors and packed that awesome stadium. mo east has some players that will hit and wish them and west the best.

As a fan of AE, I would like to say THANKS for the LOVE!!!

Turtle... Where were ae's marching bump and grinders last night? You lost a lot off your presence by the band choosing not to travel and support your school.

on a side note... Thanks to Morristown for another great venue on a Saturday night.

Go Falcons!

Turtle... Where were ae's marching bump and grinders last night? You lost a lot off your presence by the band choosing not to travel and support your school.

Idk, I just don't understand why the band don't travel sometimes. I know a lot of the MOTOWN folks wanted to see the band but they didn't show up...

@RunninRebels, I know about West I may come to the Bearden game and homecoming game.. So GO RUNNERS and REBELS hahaha