Sequoyah Chiefs vs Tellico Plains Bears

dumdum

He's healthy. the only problem he had last week was cramps. Tellico suffered the same thing against sweetwater. O'dells "fumble" on the 5 was very questionable, even when the ref said he couldn't see the ball. Like Sequoyah, if that bad call hadn't have happened, Tellico would have been in it, "different game, different score". This should be a good one with both being as young as they are.

Knew it was just a matter of time. Fumble was questionable, I agree. There was also a couple no calls,Sweetwater made many mistakes that also kept that game within reach in the 3rd quarter.Sweetwater outgained Tellico more than 3 to 1, with runningbacks not even on the depth chart at the start of practice. Also held All-state runningbacks Odell & Sloan to 71yds combined, with 2 starting linebackers out. Cramps were a problem on both sides. Awesome defense, except for kickoffs and punts, that was a problem. No one memtioned Davis for Sweetwater, what a game, and defense lived in Tellicos backfield!

As for this game, Odell is a beast! I have enjoyed watching him run since he was a cricket, lol. (Except against the wildcats). He can show you his body and then take it away from you and make you miss, as well as anyone! Sloan is just a monster! Problem seemed to be on the line, several Bear fans took offense to posts on here sayin they lost a few good lineman from lastyear, but that did seem to be a big problem friday. From what I here and remember Sequoyah has a young good line with some size, and that will be the key to tonights game in my opinion. Tellicos line will really have to step up this week. Still think it will be a great game to watch as Odell is capable of taking it to the house everytime he touches the ball! I give a slight edge to Sequoyah. This is gonna be a fun game to watch. Goodluck to Tellico and Sequoyah, I pray that there are no serious injuries on either side. :thumb:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odell hurt his knee in the second quarter. He went out of the game and the score was Sequoyah 14 and Tellico 0. Unfortunately, he is out for the season. That is a tough loss for the Bears. Good luck to Mr. Odell and a speedy recovery!

I sure hate to hear that about odell. He was alot of fun to watch when he was carrying the rock. I hope he has a fast recovery.

Edited by goldfinger