The Warriors from Marion Co. vs The SP Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Thank you for clearing that up. Especially since your not a Pirate fan. Hmmm wonder what the purple loser has to say about that? Oh yeah that 06 game I think it was 14-13. Im not sure on that one, but I do know the referees had to call and apologize to Vic because of a touchdown they called that won Jasper the game. Those refs got in trouble for that one because he obviously wasnt in, and if u dont believe me maybe some honest Warrior fans will get on here to tell you about it. Obviously you have no idea what your talking about.

ACHIEVING LEGEND STATUS WAS MY CHOICE

hopefully the purple loser and his buddy are on here tomorrow and old pirate will get on here and give em a little listen but this friday night i hope the pirates open the flood gates and beat marion by 50+ go pirates!

Don't play dumb on me now, you knew that I'm sure you didn't want to admit it because MC beat tyner by more than armpitt did. Ok here goes the last 5 or 6 years of the rivalry. I believe it was 06 (which ever year antionio was a senior) Marion County Hit the pirates in the mouth and beat them 14 to 6 or something like that. Pruit I believe was the coaches name for Marion County, had less talent but out coached the "great" vic grider. Next year Marion County gets a guy named Jason Evans to be head coach who had no clue how to even get to the field from the locker room little alone coach a football team. Marion County had so much potential in 06 and 07 but the seniors in both of those years had no heart. Anyways Sp beat MC 48 to 0 and then 48 to 21 I believe correct me if I am wrong and I believe I am. In 08 Boeck becomes head coach and the score that year was 48 to 14, I'm also not sure on that one. If the 09 game would have been played later on in the year no doubt in my mind Marion County would have beat the pirates. Spittsburg went on to get beat in the third round that year and sat at home or went to watch the Warriors play in the 4th round of the playoffs. In 09 Marion County didn't have leadership from the seniors plus they made to many mistakes to beat a team like spittsburg that night. Can't remember the score of 09 but sp won with ease. Everything I just stated was facts so don't try to accuse me of making up excuses

You watch how you speak to a Legend. Your a nobody to PittsburgLegend & LivingLeged. Thats my first face of this post. No heart is definately an excuse young lad. I dont care if you gave each player a extra heart for each game for the last 4 years. I dont care if you had Nick Saban coaching on the sidelines for the last 4 years. Your pathetic team would have still lost. It doesnt matter about if and this and that. Your team has lost the last 4 years and Friday night will be no different. THAT IS A FACT young lad.

i love online big bad guys. haha nice novel btw. i bet you might of been a part of the championship year. maybe. idk. maybe jus ridin the pine. still got some splinters in there? guess thats why you're so angry. lol. truth is, bring your "legend". if yall are so legendary. how come you're jus not this big thing everybody knows about? tell you what, keep livin around the same area, worshiping a team you were once part of, and thinkin you're just hard. anyone can be hard behind a keyboard. stephen roberts was brought up, baseball coach, i made a baseball reference. btw, i bet you think youre cool callin yourself legend and all this crap--go tend to your 10,000 friends on myspace legendary no life.

this is a football thread so you can take your opinons elsewhere unless your going to talk about the game

hopefully the purple loser and his buddy are on here tomorrow and old pirate will get on here and give em a little listen but this friday night i hope the pirates open the flood gates and beat marion by 50+ go pirates!

Yes sir! Good luck to your Eagles, and I look foward to having the game of the year with those Eagles in a couple of weeks. Hopefully everyone will stay healthy and injury free till then.

Listen up MikeHoncoLoser. You dont ever disrespect a legend like that, when Living Legend gets on here he will let you know what happens to little people like you who disrespect legends like us. As far as your post goes did u mention baseball? Really? This is a football thread young lad. Please name the names on that baseball team that would have made up the big deficit your purple losers lost to in our championship run. Should be entertaining to hear the athletes you had that were such great football players. :popcorneater: What a joke. Why didnt they play if they were so good? The only true story is that yall lost badly that year just like the previous 4 years. Your so stupid you dont even know what your talking about. How would have losing to your team in the season cost us a ring? Last time I checked we dont win rings for beating sorry teams like Jasper. Would of could of shut that crap up. The Legend speaks about what really happened not what could have. Go to the baseball thread kid. The Legend is talking football over here, and being a Warrior fan thats something you dont want to talk about. :roflol:

Calm down armpitt wanna be legend, mike is entitled to his own opinion no need to get mad. Its ok if people rattle your cage sometimes, I know you ALL MIGHTY ARMPITT fans haven't been rattled since 31 to 29 last year. :o Its all just fun and games armpitt wanna be legend :roflol:

this is a football thread so you can take your opinons elsewhere unless your going to talk about the game

dang eagle you too? ive noticed ppl talkin about games from the past and such. i heard opinions were kind of a freedom in america. there was a boeck to coach roberts reference, i made a baseball reference to the coach roberts' era. get with it.

i love online big bad guys. haha nice novel btw. i bet you might of been a part of the championship year. maybe. idk. maybe jus ridin the pine. still got some splinters in there? guess thats why you're so angry. lol. truth is, bring your "legend". if yall are so legendary. how come you're jus not this big thing everybody knows about? tell you what, keep livin around the same area, worshiping a team you were once part of, and thinkin you're just hard. anyone can be hard behind a keyboard. stephen roberts was brought up, baseball coach, i made a baseball reference. btw, i bet you think youre cool callin yourself legend and all this crap--go tend to your 10,000 friends on myspace legendary no life.

Wow young lad none of those previous statements you made are true. So disrespectful young lad. Is it jealousy? I guess so. Just remember achieving legend status is a choice, and LivingLegend can show you the way. I dont know if you fit the qualities or standards that you have to meet, but I did. Im a Legend offline and online son. Either your with us or against us, and if your against us then well lets just say you want to be with us.

ACHIEVING LEGEND STATUS WAS MY CHOICE.

If you are a Warrior football fan you are a nobody. Your worthless just like your football team. There is no competition. Offline or online for me. I dont know about the Legends, but thats how things go around my way. Friday night there will be no competition on the football field for the Pirates. Thats just how things go when South Pitt plays Jasper these days.

You watch how you speak to a Legend. Your a nobody to PittsburgLegend & LivingLeged. Thats my first face of this post. No heart is definately an excuse young lad. I dont care if you gave each player a extra heart for each game for the last 4 years. I dont care if you had Nick Saban coaching on the sidelines for the last 4 years. Your pathetic team would have still lost. It doesnt matter about if and this and that. Your team has lost the last 4 years and Friday night will be no different. THAT IS A FACT young lad.

Wow you just can't seem to admit it can you. I have no respect for fans like you and never will. I will never show respect to you either because you don't deserve it. Fact is 14 to 13 Marion County won, end of story. On down the road when people look at the plack and see the place for the game and it will have MC 14 SP 13. There won't be any a place below it that says (SP lost this game because the refs cheated them) SORRY BUD. ITS A PART OF THE GAME you should know that since you act the part that you know everything about the game. Also, I said in my post that SP won fair and square and I ADMITTED IT. Thats something your going to have to learn son like it or not. As for OP I respect him, he is apart of the 1% group that doesn't make excuses for the pirates. You young lads should learn a thing or two from him. :thumb:

Wow young lad none of those previous statements you made are true. So disrespectful young lad. Is it jealousy? I guess so. Just remember achieving legend status is a choice, and LivingLegend can show you the way. I dont know if you fit the qualities or standards that you have to meet, but I did. Im a Legend offline and online son. Either your with us or against us, and if your against us then well lets just say you want to be with us.

ACHIEVING LEGEND STATUS WAS MY CHOICE.

LMAO!!! you have GOT to be from SP. first off, recognize the things i said as assumptions and questions. statements are in declaritive form. and yes, i jus got kind of articulate on you buddy. TWO, and this is the most important-- drop the whole alter-ego thing of "legend". jus be yourself man. no ones buyin the whole legend thing. to be a legend, you have to be known. and according to many beliefs, some legends(if not most) are false. so likely, what you think you are. you're not. but its okay, i guess theres not much shame in pretending to be cool online.

Calm down armpitt wanna be legend, mike is entitled to his own opinion no need to get mad. Its ok if people rattle your cage sometimes, I know you ALL MIGHTY ARMPITT fans haven't been rattled since 31 to 29 last year. :o Its all just fun and games armpitt wanna be legend :roflol:

For the third time YOU ARE NOT A UNION CITY FAN. Wow. You are A WARRIOR FAN. The Pirates have beat the Warriors 4 times in a row about to be 5. Lets talk about that. That is what the thread topic is on or did you and your friend Mikey know that?

For the third time YOU ARE NOT A UNION CITY FAN. Wow. You are A WARRIOR FAN. The Pirates have beat the Warriors 4 times in a row about to be 5. Lets talk about that. That is what the thread topic is on or did you and your friend Mikey know that?

good lord did the guy ever say he was a union city fan?! NO!!! i seen ppl talkin bout signal or some other team... jump them for not talkin bout marion county vs south pitt 9-3-10. obviously thats all thats supposed to be talked about.