Jo Byrns @ White House-Heritage

MOTO24

Who's going to win this one?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner

• Jo Byrns
    • White House-Heritage

Now I am not being facetious- I am asking for real...I wonder how many boys have made the ride over from Springfield to play at Jo Byrns over the past few years? Its not a bad thing, just asking. The population in Cedar Hill is not that great and I figure a few might not want to play at the fine institution that Springfield has to offer and have made their way over to Jo Byrns.

I figure a few will migrate over to the new WHHeritage from Cross Plains, Springfield and Greenbrier before too long.

To my knowledge, no one outside of JB's zone has played for JB, even the rediculous little Exit 19 Coopertown/SHS zone that should be JB's. IMO, anyhting within 5 miles of Hwy 256 should be in JB's zone. But it's not just Cedar Hill feeding JB. It's also Adams, Barren Plains, Turnersville, and my beloved home of Stroudsville...not to mention all the families that live along the backroads and highways inbetween those places.

Here's the zone link...RobCoSchoolZones

Edited by Shep

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I am not being facetious- I am asking for real...I wonder how many boys have made the ride over from Springfield to play at Jo Byrns over the past few years? Its not a bad thing, just asking. The population in Cedar Hill is not that great and I figure a few might not want to play at the fine institution that Springfield has to offer and have made their way over to Jo Byrns.

I figure a few will migrate over to the new WHHeritage from Cross Plains, Springfield and Greenbrier before too long.

That's true...most people, if given the choice would NEVER send their kids to Springfield schools. I know I wouldn't! With that said, I don't know of any that live in Springfield but go/play at Jo Byrns. Of course if I did know of one I wouldn't say :roflol: . But you know as well as I do this is a small community and just pick a player and there's a really good chance one of his parents went to JB and probably played football at Jo Byrns.

You know that you have arrived when people start asking if you are stealing players from other districts lol.

Haha you've got a point sb38devils its all good though. Some one had just asked about how Jo Byrns had become so good after a run of not being that good in the past. It was a logical assumption :popcorneater: . If you were a youngster in middle school at Coopertown or Springfield would you rather play for a high school team who was 1-9 at the end of the season or 9-1. Just sayin.

GO PATRIOTS.

Hay logger it looks like your are going to have your hands full trying to keep old Butchie out of trouble this week. You may need to get sb38 to give you a hand with old Butchie.............................. :motorbike: :motorbike:

i can handel that ole buzzard if he act's up i get him in a choke hold and bring him dowm :popcorneater::roflol: