Henry County @ Kenwood

RedSwarm10

Well now that we beat Kenwood 41-0, I think it's probably a safe bet to say that Fort Campbell has taken a dive of astronimical proportions. They must be in the gutter this year. I mean Kenwood beat them by 18 last week! Very rarely do you see a perennial state power fall down that hard.

Edited by RedSwarm10

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The YANKER is back to give you the score...and not much more (a rhyming YANKER!!!) This YANKER is sick of the self-destruction going on in Henryland...QuitterGate...Negative FannerringGate...Team MommerringGate...the list goes on...Anyway...Kenwood will be no challenge despite what they did to a terrible Fort Campbell team...HC 41-Kenwood 7...I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were almost spot on with the prediction.

I don't know the whole story but feel like it is over playing time from what I've heard. I have a feeling we will be hearing about him at McKenzie/Camden/Huntingdon in the next couple of years if he doesn't end up playing for HC.

Nobody will ever know the whole story. But it seems awfully strange that he played more than half of the Liberty game, as a sophomore I might add, then was hurt with a groin pull and DID NOT practice all week for Humboldt, but still got some playing time in a route. Don't know too many sophomores getting playing time like that then complaining about not getting enough. :huh:

Doyle, 1st string offense guard was hurt. Might be a fracture or a sprang.

Thanks for the update. Certainly hope it heals up pretty quick. We already had one starting O-lineman quit on us, and with the type of offense we're running, we're gonna need those big nasties. I really hope it's nothing too serious. You have any info on who else was hurt?

Nobody will ever know the whole story. But it seems awfully strange that he played more than half of the Liberty game, as a sophomore I might add, then was hurt with a groin pull and DID NOT practice all week for Humboldt, but still got some playing time in a route. Don't know too many sophomores getting playing time like that then complaining about not getting enough. :huh:

I'm still trying to figure out who it was. He said it was one of the best atheletes on the freshman team last season, and I immediately thought of either Storme Hilliard or Jamari Curtis, but both of them played tonight. What position did he play?

I'm still trying to figure out who it was. He said it was one of the best atheletes on the freshman team last season, and I immediately thought of either Storme Hilliard or Jamari Curtis, but both of them played tonight. What position did he play?

Not sure, receiver maybe, but I think the same way you do about those two you mentioned. I would say that Storme was the best athlete last year.

Well now that we beat Kenwood 41-0, I think it's probably a safe bet to say that Fort Campbell has taken a dive of astronimical proportions. They must be in the gutter this year. I mean Kenwood beat them by 18 last week! Very rarely do you see a perennial state power fall down that hard.

Not so fast. Kenwood caught FC on a night where a key defensive guy was out and the defense wasnt the same without him. They are very young but very talented. Remember they are a 2a team also. They almost came back on CPA and lost by 2. The kenwood game was back and fort until they returned a kickoff late. and not to mention they went toe to toe with a LOADED Pearl Cohn team. PC was much better then Kenwood. FC has gotten better every week and might be the best 0-3 team you can find. I wouldnt be surprised if they finish 6-4 and are still around late in the playoffs this season. Especially since they get their D1 WR back late in the season.

He was not the best athlete last year or the year before. He is a pretty good athlete. If you guys knew the dad, you would would have a much better understanding. He will cost this kid big time, in regards to reputation and future opportunities. For the kids sake, I hope he can find a place to appease his dad. I doubt it, unless he goes to Gleason, Greenfield, etc. He may be the big dog at one of those schools.

He was not the best athlete last year or the year before. He is a pretty good athlete. If you guys knew the dad, you would would have a much better understanding. He will cost this kid big time, in regards to reputation and future opportunities. For the kids sake, I hope he can find a place to appease his dad. I doubt it, unless he goes to Gleason, Greenfield, etc. He may be the big dog at one of those schools.

After reading that, I think I have an idea of who it is now. And I agree whole-heartedly about the dad. If I'm correct, this particular kid used to play baseball with my little cousin, and there were always issues with his father. Even during practices. Best of luck to this kid, I hope he keeps his head held high and doesn't pick up his dad's ignorance.