Seq. Co. @ Grundy

THEDOC

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about? Nobody has said anything about Grundy's talent. For the most part this is an all Grungy board at the moment. Everybody has picked you to win, so try to ruffle feathers somewhere else.

No one has said anything about Grundy's talent... That's the big idea. Yes! They are big, but they are also talented! I am trying to ruffle the feathers on your head dress if you don't mind.. :roflol:

I hope no one from Grundy is basing their prediction off the jamboree. Sequatchie is a totally diffrent team and you will be very suprised by how good they actually are. We held hubburd one of the most recruited kids in Chatt to 27 yards rushing. I dont see how anyone can say they run away with this one after they got pounded by SP. Same story diffrent week central fans said we would get pounded last week. Good luck Friday night.

Old Pirate says the team wearing purple most likely will win....

Recon this will be a good matchup, don't ritely know who is best. Good luck to all the youngons that play the game

Old Pirate I thought you were smarter than that!! I say the team in purple and gold will win!LOL

Should be a great district game.

Go BIG GRUNDY

P.S. Good luck to your team old pirate, they have a great shot at getting back to Cookville in 2010

Has everyone forgot that speed kills? #2 and #44 for Sequatchie have more than enough to turn every friday against valley teams (excluding SP) into a highlight film. This is for a playoff spot and should be a very hard fought game. Grundy has an outstanding line and there QB is very talented. The question is can Grundy keep the ball away from Sequatchie enough. I believe 31-28 Sequatchie.

I just dont see Sequatchie giving up that many points most everyone has predicted. They only gave up a true 7 points to Central and they are way far more athletic then Grundy. Grundy will come out fired up to play at home but speed for Seq will eventually be a diffrence maker. Our Def will be sharp again but our off will still have their moments .

Sequatchie 24

Grundy -7

Edited by DefMinded

I just dont see Sequatchie giving up that many points most everyone has predicted. They only gave up a true 7 points to Central and they are way far more athletic then Grundy. Grundy will come out fired up to play at home but speed for Seq will eventually be a diffrence maker. Our Def will be sharp again but our off will still have their moments .

Sequatchie 24

Grundy -7

Now now, don't get crazy! :blink:

Old Pirate I thought you were smarter than that!! I say the team in purple and gold will win!LOL

Should be a great district game.

Go BIG GRUNDY

P.S. Good luck to your team old pirate, they have a great shot at getting back to Cookville in 2010

Old Pirate says that youngon with that hippy hair could cause the jackets problems. Don't think SC has much of a passing game and that may be the edge that GC needs.

Doc, OP ain't never been confused as a smart feller only sometimes a smart axx, :roflol: That # 2 youngon for the jackets will have to have some help ifin the jackets is to win. Recon it will be a dandy...yep, figures theys some white mixed in them colors too Doc...OP jest don't fancy up to purple can't imagine why.. :roflol: