PC vs. Loretto

Dundee

Wow...... So the Mustangs came to town and the Vikings sent them home with a Goose-egg in their saddle. I guess the folks was right and I was wrong....

Was PC's defense that great or was it that Loretto simply couldn't get going? I know PC's defense was on the money, result, 0 points allowed, but did Loretto not even move the ball or get close to scoring?

Wow...... So the Mustangs came to town and the Vikings sent them home with a Goose-egg in their saddle. I guess the folks was right and I was wrong....

Was PC's defense that great or was it that Loretto simply couldn't get going? I know PC's defense was on the money, result, 0 points allowed, but did Loretto not even move the ball or get close to scoring?

They did get close one time, actually got into the end zone, but it was called back due to a penalty.

Edited by viking_fan

They did get close one time, actually got into the end zone, but it was called back due to a penalty.

So overall, total domination on the Vikings behalf defensively; or lack luster performance on Loretto's behalf offensively?

I was just thinking Loretto might turn it around this year, maybe not........

Edited by Big Bigby

Looks like PC is for real, and Loretto is ......well Loretto. Only thing that has changed here is PC is really a good team, beating Loretto isn't anything special by alot of teams, but How PC did is a sign PC is going to be a tough game for whoever has them on their schedule. Congrads To PC.......a team to watch for sure!

So overall, total domination on the Vikings behalf defensively; or lack luster performance on Loretto's behalf offensively?

I was just thinking Loretto might turn it around this year, maybe not........

PC's defense is looking VERY good this year. So far in 3 games, points scored 120, points allowed 0. Not bad if you ask me.

Edited by viking_fan

Perry Co. just keep on talkin about how easy its going to be to wipe out Loretto with Mercer and Tucker. Oppps that was Wayne Co. So I guess Mercer and Tucker will be on the bench then since Loretto is so bad and this is going to be a blow out game for Perry Co. :roflol: Loretto is comming to Perry Co to mess up your season and they will punch YOU in the mouth if you think your going to blow them out of the water and this is going to be easy!!!!! :thumb:

Punch us in the mouth :roflol: and when someone predicted 36-6 you thought it was funny too, then you must find 33-0 hilarious :roflolk:

Lets not forget, Perry County was playing their homecoming game. Loretto faced a PC team that was probably more ready to play and more fired up to play than their two previous games by far. Also Loretto was playing just their second game, with both of them being played on the road. I heard Loretto moved the ball fairly well against PC but just could'nt punch it in the endzone (accept for once that was called back because of a penalty). Loretto is much improved now that they have a decent head coach and assistant coaches. I dont believe they will have a winning record this year, mainly because they play an extremely tough schedule. With their schedule they will be doing very good if they win 4 games. Also lets not forget that just a few years ago Loretto was one of the top AA programs in the state for several years straight. They had teams almost every year that would have rolled all over the teams on their schedule now. And I believe they have the coaching in place now to get them back there in a couple of years.

With that said, I beleive Perry County has a very good team this year. I had a look at their website and saw photos of their players. They look like they have alot of good sized kids and also alot of good athletes at almost every position. I beleive the PC vs WC game will be a very good game. And I've got a feeling PC will probably win that one. Simply because I believe they have more athletes on the field than WC does.