Riverdale at Lavergne

TDCman

Things start getting serious this week as teams enter district play.

Can Riverdale's young team play well on the road? Can Riverdale's defense contain Lavergne's do-it-all QB?

Will Lavergne take it to another level at home in district play? Has Lavergne's new coach been sand-baggin and waiting to unleash his big guns on a district foe?

I thnk we can expect every district game this year to be fought tooth and nail.

Any updates on Riverdale's kicker?

And...anybody know how the freshmen have done so far?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things start getting serious this week as teams enter district play.

Can Riverdale's young team play well on the road? Can Riverdale's defense contain Lavergne's do-it-all QB?

Will Lavergne take it to another level at home in district play? Has Lavergne's new coach been sand-baggin and waiting to unleash his big guns on a district foe?

I thnk we can expect every district game this year to be fought tooth and nail.

Any updates on Riverdale's kicker?

And...anybody know how the freshmen have done so far?

my understanding with the freshman team is that the defense is doing pretty good but the offense is struggling wonder how much better they would be if they had Odom with them instead of him being on the varisity im sur eit hurts that team with that talent being gone...

my understanding with the freshman team is that the defense is doing pretty good but the offense is struggling wonder how much better they would be if they had Odom with them instead of him being on the varisity im sur eit hurts that team with that talent being gone...

Im sure it hurts but it will allow another player a better chance to develop.

Im sure it hurts but it will allow another player a better chance to develop.

while I like for our freshman to do well and win I understand what the freshman team is for...development...nobody really brags about how great the freshman team of 04 was or the freshman team of 02 was its all about what the varsity does...(no clue what the freshman did those years)

while I like for our freshman to do well and win I understand what the freshman team is for...development...nobody really brags about how great the freshman team of 04 was or the freshman team of 02 was its all about what the varsity does...(no clue what the freshman did those years)

While I agree about bragging on Freshmen football, I do believe it gives you some insight to what is comming down the road. What would be intresting to know is how your Freshmen teams four years before the good varsity years. :popcorneater:

If I remember right o4 went 8-1 they lost their opener to Smyrna on the last play of the game and then won the rest including winning the lions bowl in Tullahoma! :thumb:

While I agree about bragging on Freshmen football, I do believe it gives you some insight to what is comming down the road. What would be intresting to know is how your Freshmen teams four years before the good varsity years. :popcorneater:

well...the team that lost in the semi finals last year as freshman might have won 1 or 2 games so the freshman teams dont hold much water...