Riverdale at Lavergne

TDCman

I don't think they will finish last.Seegull will finish last this year.I hate to post this, because I really like Coach Wyant, but it is true.TDCMAN, I hope you attended the game last night.I hope you remember what I said in the summer about our young QB at Riverdale.HE is learning the game real fast like I said he would, and he will surprise a lot of teams with his speed.Just ask anybody from Lavergne.

its like i said in a post earlier in the pre season the wing T fits dillons abilities...he runs it VERY well and does a GREAT job with his reads...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they will finish last.Seegull will finish last this year.I hate to post this, because I really like Coach Wyant, but it is true.TDCMAN, I hope you attended the game last night.I hope you remember what I said in the summer about our young QB at Riverdale.HE is learning the game real fast like I said he would, and he will surprise a lot of teams with his speed.Just ask anybody from Lavergne.

This will probably be the last year folks will be able to run over Siegel. Coach Wyant FINALLY has them actually working in the weight room. Look for them to come up the way Oakland has under Coach Mac as HC and Coach White running the weight room. Both Coach Wyant and Coach White learned how to run a good weight program from Coach Britton.