MBA @ Ensworth

AverageJoe90

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

easily the worst congestion/traffic direction I have ever seen at a HS event after the game....was a complete free for all. If someone had a heart attack, they would have died.

haven't been to a varsity game at Ryan, but a frosh game was much the same getting in. They had one person stopping each car collecting admission; it took forever. It reminded me of the troll in "Biully Goat's Gruff" except she was very cute and polite.

What would you estimate last night's attendance?

haven't been to a varsity game at Ryan, but a frosh game was much the same getting in. They had one person stopping each car collecting admission; it took forever. It reminded me of the troll in "Biully Goat's Gruff" except she was very cute and polite.

What would you estimate last night's attendance?

KW, when did you last attend a Freshman game at Father Ryan? I dare it has baeen a few years. Since the new stadium has been in place, there is a ticket booth at the gate so there is no collection of funds as you enter. You might want to get current as the previous poster was talking about Ensworth games as of today.

KW, when did you last attend a Freshman game at Father Ryan? I dare it has baeen a few years. Since the new stadium has been in place, there is a ticket booth at the gate so there is no collection of funds as you enter. You might want to get current as the previous poster was talking about Ensworth games as of today.

The only game I've seen at Ryan was in 2007. I was making a comparison to the Ensworth situation as he described it (and as I experienced it). Most everyone else had the agility to follow the comparison; my apologies for your confusion.

The only game I've seen at Ryan was in 2007. I was making a comparison to the Ensworth situation as he described it (and as I experienced it). Most everyone else had the agility to follow the comparison; my apologies for your confusion.

If you have not been to Father Ryan in the last 2 years you would not have known. I also did not know that you spoke for most everyone else. As for my confusion, there was none. No need to get upset. You made a comparison that occured in 2007, yet made it appear that it is like that today. However, when you got called out on it your feathers were ruffled. Calm down. Your starting to sound like that quack in Nevada. Most everyone else had the agility to follow this!

Edited by facenthecrowd