Thoughts on the DeKalb/Cannon game

TigerPride23

DeKalb beat Oneida 25-13. The Warren Co. game was easily winnable after losing by 3. It should have been won, but they had so many false starts everytime they would get a big play down field. They got rid of all of the first game mistakes. Now they are in good shape as a team they look pretty good. How do you think the big Cannon/DeKalb game will go this Friday with the Tigers getting into good shape at the right time?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully will be a good one. Our run game is better than our air game even though we run the spread lol. The receivers dont get off the ball and especially #7 he looks very scared out there. Pass that onto the Dekalb's safety because once you put a hand on him he drop to his knees lol.

DeKalb beat Oneida 25-13. The Warren Co. game was easily winnable after losing by 3. It should have been won, but they had so many false starts everytime they would get a big play down field. They got rid of all of the first game mistakes. Now they are in good shape as a team they look pretty good. How do you think the big Cannon/DeKalb game will go this Friday with the Tigers getting into good shape at the right time?

Hope that DC brings a better crowd than "west creek" they brought 26 fans and I heard that 15 were on the pass list! :mellow:

oh you dont have to worry about not bringing a crowd to Cannon. This is the game that most of DeKalb looks forward too all year long. it is always one of the biggest crowds of the year. People come from far and wide to see this game. i am personally coming from over two hours away to take part! I believe that DeKalb can beat Cannon if we keep the discipline up and not make early game mistakes. We need to come out strong and play that way through the entire game! GO DC!!

oh you dont have to worry about not bringing a crowd to Cannon. This is the game that most of DeKalb looks forward too all year long. it is always one of the biggest crowds of the year. People come from far and wide to see this game. i am personally coming from over two hours away to take part! I believe that DeKalb can beat Cannon if we keep the discipline up and not make early game mistakes. We need to come out strong and play that way through the entire game! GO DC!!

Probably need to round up one of those folding seats I reckon!Sounds like we gonna have our hands full with dekalb whipping up on Onedia (they still single A or did they move up to AA)and almost pulling one out at POWERHOSE Warren co.Losing Pooteete and that reciver "tank" or whatever his name was had to been some big shoes to fill as that was about 90% of the offense! The defense they have GOT to be better than they were last year, bout all I have to say about that!I will have to say the Home team has the edge in this one! :bored:

Probably need to round up one of those folding seats I reckon!Sounds like we gonna have our hands full with dekalb whipping up on Onedia (they still single A or did they move up to AA)and almost pulling one out at POWERHOSE Warren co.Losing Pooteete and that reciver "tank" or whatever his name was had to been some big shoes to fill as that was about 90% of the offense! The defense they have GOT to be better than they were last year, bout all I have to say about that!I will have to say the Home team has the edge in this one! :bored:

The last time DC went to Cannon it was 63-20 and the Cannon fans were saying the same thing then. lol

Guest Termite

Don't understand you use your fans to play the game???? Stop at the nursury on the way and get your players???? Sound like a copy cat of Smith County people....got you a whistle like smith county same colors as smith county just not as successful as smith county....bring you and your few fans to the Lions Den and see what happens Friday night...you'll be going home meowing like a Kitten.

Well, if it ain't Pattypeepers. Naw...can't nobody copy us SC people. A few have tried, whistle and all, but as you well know, there ain't nothing like the real thing.

This could be interesting. A cat fight. The one year wonder Lions and the Poteete(less) Tigers.