A.C. vs Campbell Co.

OHS34

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanner Williams threw for 456 yrds and 5 tds against Mo East last friday. I believe AC can name their score in this one. I wouldnt be surprised to see Williams go over the 1000 yrd mark in just his first 2 games.

AC 63 CC 0

Could not agree more. AC wont take this game lightly. Like I said, its still early but this team is better than last years team :thumb: Roberts might be small but he is good!!!!!!!(200+ yards receiving)

Could not agree more. AC wont take this game lightly. Like I said, its still early but this team is better than last years team :thumb: Roberts might be small but he is good!!!!!!!(200+ yards receiving)

I dont see any team on AC's schedule slowing them down any this season. Powell is playing pretty good football right now and that might be AC's biggest test.

Williams better put up great numbers, especially since AC plays a "CUPCAKE" schedule. Pad his stats by playing a terrible Morristown East team, and they went even worse with Livingston Academy! The distict is already weak so I wouldnt look to much into numbers until they play Powell, and OR! But AC number 4 in the state, thats an honor! luckly they dont take Non Conference strength of schedule into consideration! The mavs would be hurting bad! Good luck to Cambell County! keep it under 100 ok!

Williams better put up great numbers, especially since AC plays a "CUPCAKE" schedule. Pad his stats by playing a terrible Morristown East team, and they went even worse with Livingston Academy! The distict is already weak so I wouldnt look to much into numbers until they play Powell, and OR! But AC number 4 in the state, thats an honor! luckly they dont take Non Conference strength of schedule into consideration! The mavs would be hurting bad! Good luck to Cambell County! keep it under 100 ok!

Mo East beat AC last year and LA was on the schedule long before you knew Tanner was an all-state QB. Clinton did play the big meanies of DB but until this year DB's very recent football prowess has hardly been exceptional. AC will have its hands full with the district games you mention so I wouldn't be casting cupcake aspersions just yet.

Mo East beat AC last year and LA was on the schedule long before you knew Tanner was an all-state QB. Clinton did play the big meanies of DB but until this year DB's very recent football prowess has hardly been exceptional. AC will have its hands full with the district games you mention so I wouldn't be casting cupcake aspersions just yet.

Clinton plays in same district but the thing is they will lose all there tough games...lol