A.C. vs Campbell Co.

OHS34

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ope, BOO HOO. Apparently previous posts in this thread don't matter to you or you just don't read them. I think AC is just fine. Almost looks like an SEC teams easy early schedule. Like I said, I don't think AC was picking creme puffs when they scheduled the non district teams they have, they just aren't strong this year. I think Clinton, obviously your team, would like a little easlier non-district schedule considering how well their playing this year (Karns was a tuffy last night, I'm sure). You guys will get to play Campbell also, don't worry. In the end at playoff time, all that matters is what AC did in district. They will have to measure up to everybody else in the "DISTRICT".

Hey Ope, BOO HOO. Apparently previous posts in this thread don't matter to you or you just don't read them. I think AC is just fine. Almost looks like an SEC teams easy early schedule. Like I said, I don't think AC was picking creme puffs when they scheduled the non district teams they have, they just aren't strong this year. I think Clinton, obviously your team, would like a little easlier non-district schedule considering how well their playing this year (Karns was a tuffy last night, I'm sure). You guys will get to play Campbell also, don't worry. In the end at playoff time, all that matters is what AC did in district. They will have to measure up to everybody else in the "DISTRICT".

You're wasting your time trying to have a fact-based, intelligent communication with a troll like D-Opie. He's only here to spin you up. Ignore him.

Roger that. Thanks BoogieMiles.

AC has a chance to have a very special year. Colonel? Have you watched AC play this year? If so, how does their defense look to this point? We know AC can put up big numbers against just about anyone in the state, but has their defense improved any from last season? I believe AC can go VERY deep into the playoffs this year, but i believe how far depends on their defense.

Good luck to you guys this year! I just hope we can give you guys a competitive game this year, cause we are a young team.

Back to the AC vs. CC game Friday night........AC could have hung a hundred on CC. SERIOUSLY.

CC kept their first string defense in against AC's second string offense, basically the WHOLE second half.

The Miller kid, #2 (?), actually looked pretty good running the ball for CC.

Our Campbell County coaches and players are a lot better than their Campbell County coaches and players!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

AC has a chance to have a very special year. Colonel? Have you watched AC play this year? If so, how does their defense look to this point? We know AC can put up big numbers against just about anyone in the state, but has their defense improved any from last season? I believe AC can go VERY deep into the playoffs this year, but i believe how far depends on their defense.

Good luck to you guys this year! I just hope we can give you guys a competitive game this year, cause we are a young team.

That's what I like.........E X C U S E S, early on ;) !

Dragon92, I am no X or O expert. Wish I was. AC's offense looks fantastic and should gun with anyone up to the later playoff rounds (barring something happening like the way AC snuck up on Clinton last year). I will admit, I'm not sure their defense has jelled enough yet to shut down what OR usually brings in a running game (basing that on the MO east game). Powell will be the callenge and test, they appear to be the complete package so far this year. Central, who knows from week to week. If Camion and Austin Powell get a little better consistent blocking by the end of the season, I don't know there either. Between Guilliam and Matt Price, I believe they will find a way.

Good luck to the Dragons and I apologize for what the other post brought out in me. I'm proud of the level of play that all of the teams in this county are at. It would be nice for us to be at the same level as Blount someday.

Edited by colonel

Dragon92, I am no X or O expert. Wish I was. AC's offense looks fantastic and should gun with anyone up to the later playoff rounds (barring something happening like the way AC snuck up on Clinton last year). I will admit, I'm not sure their defense has jelled enough yet to shut down what OR usually brings in a running game (basing that on the MO east game). Powell will be the callenge and test, they appear to be the complete package so far this year. Central, who knows from week to week. If Camion and Austin Powell get a little better consistent blocking by the end of the season, I don't know there either. Between Guilliam and Matt Price, I believe they will find a way.

Good luck to the Dragons and I apologize for what the other post brought out in me. I'm proud of the level of play that all of the teams in this county are at. It would be nice for us to be at the same level as Blount someday.

Thanks Colonel! I support you guys and pull for you except when we play each other of course. I just dont understand why some of the AC and Clinton fans seem to hate each other so much. WE are in the SAME city and should back each other up instead of always trash talking each other.

Im just trying to have a conversation, i dont need your smart mouth!

Actually...it's not my smart mouth. It's my smart TYPING!lol!

Dude...Chill. Just some friendly "trash talk". Get over yourself. FOOTBALL SEASON HAS BEGUN!

If I've offended your tender sensibilities already, just imagine how pissed off you're gonna be by the time we play. :roflol:

...or, maybe you're NOT a dude???

Edited by oppressed238