Shelbyville at Franklin County

salecreek

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FC has several offensive weapons itself. They will hold their own. They will be ready to play!!!

I think FC is very limited on offense. They have kids with heart, but not the type of skill players needed to score a lot of points. Their offense is designed to eat up 3 to 5 yards at a time. Good teams won't allow the runs that White Co. did. Good luck

I think FC is very limited on offense. They have kids with heart, but not the type of skill players needed to score a lot of points. Their offense is designed to eat up 3 to 5 yards at a time. Good teams won't allow the runs that White Co. did. Good luck

How can you say that an offense is limited if they can get 3-5 yards per carry and get 1st downs.They don't just have 1 running back they depend on. They scrimmaged Giles County and ran the ball really well. That scrimmage was a tie. We will see how it goes. FC has defensive players that bust you in the mouth! Their offense is down your throat running.

I'm almost a die-hard FCHS fan, and I have to agree here. I am the first one to express my good and positive feelings about the Rebels home opener, but what we have to keep in perspective is the difference in White County and Shelbyville. Shelbyville has barely broken a sweat in weekes 1 and 2. I think we have to control the clock and keep shelbyville's offensive threats on the sideline.

I do expect this to be a close game, but am not convinced FCHS has the offensive weapons to put up points against 5A teams.

Lets hope the defense matches the speed of Shelbyville and we find a way to create holes in shelbyville's front seven. Coach Carr had them ready to go last week, and I expect the same thing in game #2. The young men at FC had passion and chins up in a 30pt. win last week.....can they keep that swagger in a much closer game?

GO REBELS!!!

Edited by Rebel_Pride

I'm almost a die-hard FCHS fan, and I have to agree here. I am the first one to express my good and positive feelings about the Rebels home opener, but what we have to keep in perspective is the difference in White County and Shelbyville. Shelbyville has barely broken a sweat in weekes 1 and 2. I think we have to control the clock and keep shelbyville's offensive threats on the sideline.

I do expect this to be a close game, but am not convinced FCHS has the offensive weapons to put up points against 5A teams.

Lets hope the defense matches the speed of Shelbyville and we find a way to create holes in shelbyville's front seven. Coach Carr had them ready to go last week, and I expect the same thing in game #2. The young men at FC had passion and chins up in a 30pt. win last week.....can they keep that swagger in a much closer game?

GO REBELS!!!

They barely broke a sweat because they haven't played an in your face defense or down your throat running either. We should be able to wear down the defense with running between the QB and the backs we have. I totally agree that it will be a close game. I feel for sure Coach has them ready to go. GO REBELS!!!!!

How can you say that an offense is limited if they can get 3-5 yards per carry and get 1st downs.They don't just have 1 running back they depend on. They scrimmaged Giles County and ran the ball really well. That scrimmage was a tie. We will see how it goes. FC has defensive players that bust you in the mouth! Their offense is down your throat running.

35-22 in the 4th..Rebels making a comeback...game was ugly for a while

Edited by wingman10