Cleveland@Bradley

Whistle76

wow this sounds just like a parent or player who is scorned and who just couldn't hack it playing for coaches who gets the best out of their players and excepts nothing else. Cleveland's QB is so much better than Bradley's that is why with athletes they had last year they were 3 and 8. This year's athletes are no where near close to Marcus Davis or Terrell Parks and Cleveland still had a losing season hmmmm.Come on PLEASE. This game is going to be an awesome game either way no way will it be a blow out of any kind:) GO BEARS! I predict bears by 6

Not enough close, I think Bryce is good, but i think Chad is better (at this point). Why they were 3-8 is simple NEW coach-- New system----selfish seniors. The speed is not equal, be real. justin is the only one with real speed on off. --- Yes Stovall has ups and makes any qb look good. Massengale is a beast! Yes Massengale works hard, but the simple fact is HE Fumbles. When cleveland's DBs press the Bears Rec. --- The bears o line will be tested.As far as those awesome coaches the Bears have that you love so much( what is their over all record ) compared to Slaughter????? That is why i gave the edge to clevelands coachs.

Edited by allwaysright

3-8 was partly due to a new coach, and partly a lack of talent. Then again the old staff couldn't muster but about 5 or 6 wins a season . People still think of Cleveland as that 1994 team. Those days have past. By the way , Stovall is faster than Houston . Not by much, but faster.

Chs may have a player or two that is more skilled, but the bears have more weapons.

3-8 was partly due to a new coach, and partly a lack of talent. Then again the old staff couldn't muster but about 5 or 6 wins a season . People still think of Cleveland as that 1994 team. Those days have past. By the way , Stovall is faster than Houston . Not by much, but faster.

Chs may have a player or two that is more skilled, but the bears have more weapons.

I was just posting why i thought cleveland might win, and all of a sudden i am a scorned parent? I didnt know stovall was faster than justan, i stand corrected. Does stovall have any colleges interested?

Cleveland isn't lacking at the skill positons either. Wouldn't say Bradley has more weapons, overall these teams are pretty even.

I don't have a dog in the race...

...yet i hear bar fans saying that the 2 quarterbacks are even...

...i promise you...

they will be shocked when they see how much better voytik is than copeland :o

all you have to do is look at the last two QB'S Coach Slaughter has coached ( Ledbetter & Parrott ) and you will see that he can develop a high school QB without a doubt !!

I don't have a dog in the race...

...yet i hear bar fans saying that the 2 quarterbacks are even...

...i promise you...

they will be shocked when they see how much better voytik is than copeland :o

I wouldnt say they are even..They have two diff styles. Voytik is older and more experinced..But they both do a good job. Voytik just doesnt have a great cast surrounding him.

You forget we have already watched him play since middle school..No suprises. He is a good QB.. Heres to a good injury free game.

Edited by volntn