Has Anyone Heard Of The Baseball Factory???

BigSkinny19

Guest slider2002

First time I have heard of the baseball factory in some time. A scout I know was talking about them not to long ago. I will give him a call and try to find out more. I went to their website to see if I knew anyone working for them I didn't see a staff list did you?

My son has received several mailings from this "factory". Can't tell you much more. Sliders advice is good. Check the web sight and see who the instructors are. If interested get them to send a list of references. If I remember correctly, they are at different locations at different dates. I think they were @ Millington,TN (old olympic training stadium) at some point.

I had some experience with the Baseball Factory. Had 3 kids that went to Chattanooga. I was impressed with the way they work the kids out and evaluate them. There is also a kid from Monroe County that is going to Arizona to finish his third tryout. He will receive several letters to colleges, video tape and recommendations. I think it is legitimate deal.

Guest slider2002

My friend knows one of the guys the runs the Baseball Factory. Said there is some good baseball guys working for them. So it sounds like a good opportunity for young players to be seen and get there name out there.