Giles County Vs. Shelbyville

gcbobcat

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great TEAM effort by Giles Friday night. This group is starting to gel. Right now they have 9 different guys on offense making plays + the young O-line has progressed well. Defense by team describes them. They are getting after some folks. I think everyone knew they had the talent, but now they seem to be grasping the mental part of the game. Every play.

Shelbyville is a class act with great fans. Their field surface is the best I have seen. If teams want to see how a field should be prepared for a game head over to Central and take a look. Best wishes to the Eagles the rest of the season. :thumb:

Great TEAM effort by Giles Friday night. This group is starting to gel. Right now they have 9 different guys on offense making plays + the young O-line has progressed well. Defense by team describes them. They are getting after some folks. I think everyone knew they had the talent, but now they seem to be grasping the mental part of the game. Every play.

Shelbyville is a class act with great fans. Their field surface is the best I have seen. If teams want to see how a field should be prepared for a game head over to Central and take a look. Best wishes to the Eagles the rest of the season. :thumb:

Have you ever saw the devils field Giles?

newfield1000.jpg

Edited by CoachTFlorida

Have you ever saw the devils field Giles?

newfield1000.jpg

Yep. You guys have a 1st class facility. But I was referring to natural turf. Having "Arizona Grass" is nice but us poor folks down here in the south can hardly afford the H2o to keep it alive much less that fancy stuff. However Bud and Sadie Mae did find some used indoor-outdoor stuff for their back porch at a yard sale in Brentwood. Had a strip left over & we cut it up and put it in front of the toilets in the dressing room. So, yea, we do know what the artificial stuff feels like. We sorta liked the feel of TT's grass too ;)

Yep. You guys have a 1st class facility. But I was referring to natural turf. Having "Arizona Grass" is nice but us poor folks down here in the south can hardly afford the H2o to keep it alive much less that fancy stuff. However Bud and Sadie Mae did find some used indoor-outdoor stuff for their back porch at a yard sale in Brentwood. Had a strip left over & we cut it up and put it in front of the toilets in the dressing room. So, yea, we do know what the artificial stuff feels like. We sorta liked the feel of TT's grass too ;)

Yea we love the carpet lol

Well maybe we will see ya at state again. I for one believe its the Devils year. We have so many offensive weapons along with a qb duo. Can you imagne Two Qb's along with spradlin in the back field? well thats what we have plus we have many more playmakers and dont get me started about our great D! :thumb:

Goodluck the rest of the way

Yea we love the carpet lol

Well maybe we will see ya at state again. I for one believe its the Devils year. We have so many offensive weapons along with a qb duo. Can you imagne Two Qb's along with spradlin in the back field? well thats what we have plus we have many more playmakers and dont get me started about our great D! :thumb:

Goodluck the rest of the way

I'd put the Devils in the drivers seat for sure. I would issue caution notices to ya though. Once during the season & once in the play-offs the ball is going to take a odd bounce. You can have all the parts assembled but Lady Luck will have to shine a couple of times for you to make it. Last year all we heard was Red Bank & Liberty T. You guys took care of RB & we presented LT with a long ride home. I guess the question is; Who will be Red Banks Greeneville to Greenveille? :popcorneater:

Giles may mirror the '09 Greeneville team and the Devils look more like us last year.

If Giles keeps putting the small pieces in place they'll make a little racket come the 2nd season. 8-)

I'd put the Devils in the drivers seat for sure. I would issue caution notices to ya though. Once during the season & once in the play-offs the ball is going to take a odd bounce. You can have all the parts assembled but Lady Luck will have to shine a couple of times for you to make it. Last year all we heard was Red Bank & Liberty T. You guys took care of RB & we presented LT with a long ride home. I guess the question is; Who will be Red Banks Greeneville to Greenveille? :popcorneater:

Giles may mirror the '09 Greeneville team and the Devils look more like us last year.

If Giles keeps putting the small pieces in place they'll make a little racket come the 2nd season. 8-)

I honestly think red banks greeneville is Greenevlle themselves. as long as they keep it up and dont have those mental moments and low t.o.'s in the tn high game and the playoffs then they will be hard hard hard to beat.

They will go into the playoffs eith 10-0 or 9-1...Our conference s a joke

Edited by CoachTFlorida