Cheatham @ Sycamore

howdoitknow

I've got the Cubs in this one en route to a 7-3 overall season record and 1st place among the 3A teams in District 11AA.

Don't forget now OutofBounds that Camden Central is a Class 3A team in District 11-AA.

As a Cubs fan I am flattered that someone sees 7-3 as a possibility but I am sure that the Cubs are focused on just being able to somehow beat Sycamore. Over the last 3 years the Cubs have just managed to score 21-POINTS TOTAL against Sycamore's defense. That is less than what they scored in any individual meeting with Sycamore in 2003, 2004, 2005, & 2006. Sycamore always does a great job against the veer and I expect this week will be no different as Coach Halstead should have them prepared. The Cubs are very happy to be sitting at 2-1 (1-0 in District) at this point of the year. Scoring 48 & 46 points in those 2 wins is an amazing feat for a team that was shutout in 3 of it's first 4 games a year ago. The Cubs are hoping they can beat a very tough Sycamore bunch this week and keep the momentum going. It should be quite a battle as HunkerDown just posted. Hope the weather cooperates so that a large crowd comes out!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BREAKING NEWS: this Friday's Cheatham-Sycamore game will not only be broadcast through WQSV but it will also be the 1st time that Cheatham or Sycamore has had a game webcast over the world wide web thanks to the new partnership between iHigh and Cheatham Athletics.

In order to check out the broadcasts for this week's game please visit the Cheatham Cubs Fan Page and do the following:

a.) to listen to the game broadcast click on the link titled "Cubs Friday Night" under the main menu and then click on the link titled "Cubs Radio Broadcast: WQSV" and you'll be redirected to the WQSV page

b.) to view the webcast click on the link titled "Cubs Friday Night" under the main menu and then click on the link titled "Cubs Internet Webcast: iHigh" and you'll be redirected to the iHigh page

If you are attending the game and would still like to listen to the broadcast then please bring your radios and check us out on AM790.