Westview vs Camden

Lions4ever

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you could also say that Camden let it remain closer than it should have been with a fumble in the red zone and an interception. I'd say both teams have plays and penalties they wish they could do over.

True, I think Westviews defense played well enough to win and this offense is always slow to start, as the last few games indicate. I really thought they would pull it out but this offense needs a 5th quarter. I think Cody wasted some time outs also. It was a good game and would like to see a rematch .

Edited by wes88

True, I think Westviews defense played well enough to win and this offense is always slow to start, as the last few games indicate. I really thought they would pull it out but this offense needs a 5 quarter. I think Cody wasted some time outs also. It was a good game and would like to see a rematch .

Wouldn't suprise me a bit for these two to see each other again down the road. Good luck the rest of the season.

Sounds familiar - I would have said the same thing last week except swap the word interception for multiple fumbles.

I really thought the Lions would win by a larger margin, but a win is win.

You can make that comparison, Glad this one wasn't a district game.

Edited by wes88

You can make that comparison, Glad this one wasn't a district game.

Yea, I can agree with you there. It puts us in a hole district wise when we lost to you guys. Which probably means you guys will host at least the first 2 rounds unless you lose a couple of games in the district. I really don't see that happening. Obion or Covington could give you some trouble on the road but I don't see you losing both of them. looks like D'burg has packed it in already so that only leaves Haywood at home and I don't see you guys losing that one. It will definitely get interesting come the first of November :popcorneater:

Yea, I can agree with you there. It puts us in a hole district wise when we lost to you guys. Which probably means you guys will host at least the first 2 rounds unless you lose a couple of games in the district. I really don't see that happening. Obion or Covington could give you some trouble on the road but I don't see you losing both of them. looks like D'burg has packed it in already so that only leaves Haywood at home and I don't see you guys losing that one. It will definitely get interesting come the first of November :popcorneater:

It goes without saying that I would trade a regular season win for a post. Don't know how much it would help WV in a playoff game at Hardy M. Graham Stadium.