Watertown @ Red Boiling Springs

itsRtimeDAWGS

Be careful Croz.......beating RBS shore has ole Justin fired up. Does H2O play Pickett Co.? If they do Mr, J.Case will bust a gut. :roflol:

Edited by Termite

Exactly...why is it when we go 2-0 starting a great season it's " We haven't played anybody good..." but when an 0-2 team comes up and gets a win on our "historically losing team " all of a sudden it's " hard nosed, fast football?" These boys have more heart for the game than you could ever know. Games are played for a reason....to determine the winner "Each" time it's played. This is football, nothing is impossible because hey guess what even the New Orleans Aint's won the Super Bowl. So I will begrudgingly say to Watertown what everyone says to us...you got the win but "who have you played?"

Shoulda known sombody from gordonsville would get on here and put there two cents in when nobody was even talking about them....

IMO a program CAN be defined by wins and losses...Trousdale...Alcoa...Riverdale...just to name a few and THAT IS WHAT MAKES SOME PROGRAMS GREAT.

Croz go back an re-read (if that is not too tough on you reading so much in one night) and you'll not find the word GREAT tied to Watertown's program from me. Again IMO a program comes in to "being" with consistency in something, and the longer it's consistent the stronger the argument. Not sure of the long history but I have heard the current coach has been there for 5+ and has built a reputation of a team that Hits hard, plays hard, and plays fast. Is that in stone? probably not-give that a little while longer. Are teams like watertown satisfied with being known for one or two things and finishing the year teetering on .500 shipping out after the first round(maybe second)? One would hope not, and THERE in lies the correct meaning/use of an adjective tied to the word program.

So...let me break it down for all you simple-minders (ahem...croz) Is watertown a Great Program? NO...Is watertown a good Program? debateable...Is Watertown...year in and year out...simply a football program that brings with them some expectations to every game? undeniable. That makes them a (adjectiveless)PROGRAM

So Croz...don't get on here...jump into my post with your mindless chatter...and talk about stuff you obviously don't have a clue about. Big talk, too, coming from the senior laden blue tigers who on the books should win all their games, H2O included. I might have to drive up and see that one with you though...maybe you could save me a seat and I could explain the game of football to ya while we watch a good one!

Happy Trails...till we meet again

Oh yeah and Croz I know your wondering...an adjective is a word that describes a noun, and a noun is a person, place, or thing(or idea).

Talk about mindless chatter. :unsure:

Listen, I work with alot of people from Watertown, and none of them were giving ya'll a chance against RBS, while I was telling them otherwise. I told them that they would have no problem with RBS. However what's funny is that after the game I talked to a couple, and now they think that ya'll might give FC a game based on just how ya'll did against RBS? While before they were saying ya'll wouldn't win 1 or two games. Talk about someone not knowing much about football. :roll:

When other teams come to play Watertown, the expectations are nothing close to what they should be for a school like yours.

And, don't try to be smart trying to explain adjectives to me. I know what they are, and I could think of few right now to describe you, however there are board rules against what I would like to say. What did I say that I know nothing about? I know alot about your PROGRAM and how you underachieve every year. Maybe someday that will change. Until then, get the bug out of your @##. All I did was make a true statement.

I know Coach Webster very well, and I hope ya'lls PROGRAM does well. However, I along with alot of people questions alot of things within your Program. Offense, for one, along with some of the coaching staff.

Edited by croz6110

Exactly...why is it when we go 2-0 starting a great season it's " We haven't played anybody good..." but when an 0-2 team comes up and gets a win on our "historically losing team " all of a sudden it's " hard nosed, fast football?" These boys have more heart for the game than you could ever know. Games are played for a reason....to determine the winner "Each" time it's played. This is football, nothing is impossible because hey guess what even the New Orleans Aint's won the Super Bowl. So I will begrudgingly say to Watertown what everyone says to us...you got the win but "who have you played?"

Watch it, you'll be accused by Justin of posting mindless chatter, and you'll also get a grammar lesson. :ugeek:

good morning RBS fans guess some didn't sleep to well !! me for one !! not really sure what the heck happened last night other than we lost another game to some pitiful play calling What happened there ??? no defense or offence ????? i know for sure that we only had a handful that even wanted to play last night not sure what was up with that ?? and alot of drama CAN"T we just leave the drama at home & let the boys play some football !! can't we just draw a line in the grass and call out the people that are just making the team suffer ???? whats the deal ?? hey i got an idea lets let the players call the plays next week and see what happens?? ANYWAY .........

GO DAWGS !!!!

Croz- since you think you know alot about football maybe you should offer your services to Coach Webster for offense and maybe help him with his coaching staff.

Talk about mindless chatter. :unsure:

Listen, I work with alot of people from Watertown, and none of them were giving ya'll a chance against RBS, while I was telling them otherwise. I told them that they would have no problem with RBS. However what's funny is that after the game I talked to a couple, and now they think that ya'll might give FC a game based on just how ya'll did against RBS? While before they were saying ya'll wouldn't win 1 or two games. Talk about someone not knowing much about football. :roll:

When other teams come to play Watertown, the expectations are nothing close to what they should be for a school like yours.

And, don't try to be smart trying to explain adjectives to me. I know what they are, and I could think of few right now to describe you, however there are board rules against what I would like to say. What did I say that I know nothing about? I know alot about your PROGRAM and how you underachieve every year. Maybe someday that will change. Until then, get the bug out of your @##. All I did was make a true statement.

I know Coach Webster very well, and I hope ya'lls PROGRAM does well. However, I along with alot of people questions alot of things within your Program. Offense, for one, along with some of the coaching staff.

Croz- since you think you know alot about football maybe you should offer your services to Coach Webster for offense and maybe help him with his coaching staff.

My main problem with their offense, and I'll admit I haven't seen them this year, but they live and die by the spread.

I don't understand why you get in the spread on the goal line. I've talked to some people that said they move the ball this year in the I formation, but they stay in the spread the majority of the time.

Watertown doesn't have the athletes to stay in the spread full time.

As far as his coaching staff, I'm not going to mention specific names on here, but most H2O folks would agree with what I think about them. Because some have talked to me about it. There are some assistants they like, others, not so much.

My main problem with their offense, and I'll admit I haven't seen them this year, but they live and die by the spread.

I don't understand why you get in the spread on the goal line. I've talked to some people that said they move the ball this year in the I formation, but they stay in the spread the majority of the time.

As far as his coaching staff, I'm not going to mention specific names on here, but most H2O folks would agree with what I think about them. Because some have talked to me about it. There are some assistants they like, others, not so much.

Alright...all things considered...just know i say what I say to drudge up some "mindless chatter" albeit cynical, sarcastic and pointed. I'm still an outsider looking in...have some ties to the program through a friend of a friend...Seems like croz you must live on the county line some where to have all that insider knowledge...I would be interested to hear your stories possibly on a PM or email...hey and you can use those words you were talking about and not get in trouble!

In conclusion,liked the honesty from the RBS fan quantifying the H2O win...who have they played...touche

And croz I came at you like a spider monkey cause I don't take too kindly to folks putting words in my mouth. The word great was never mentioned and you hung your point on me saying watertown was great! So know what your talking about first...i simply rasied the point that watertown, in essence had more of program than RBS to call out all those who picked rbs simply cause they's 2-0 and we's 0-2 (H2O ppl that you work with included)...50-0 nuff said point proven moving on...

Back to our describing words I won't use the adjective great and feel the adjective good is a bit much because some of the same "program" issues you bring up...scheme...staff...discipline...

all I know is there are some GREAT young men (as there are on many teams) at watertown, and I want to see them succeed in everything they do...football included.

Watch it, you'll be accused by Justin of posting mindless chatter, and you'll also get a grammar lesson. :ugeek:

Croz, don't sweat it. Justin Case shows up on rare occasions, graces everyone with his

presence, vast knowledge, etc. ( quite like "The Living Legend" ), and then moves on.

Reminds me of a 24 hr. stomach virus, keeps ya running to the bathroom for a while, then

gone, leaving you with an empty feeling.

good morning RBS fans guess some didn't sleep to well !! me for one !! not really sure what the heck happened last night other than we lost another game to some pitiful play calling What happened there ??? no defense or offence ????? i know for sure that we only had a handful that even wanted to play last night not sure what was up with that ?? and alot of drama CAN"T we just leave the drama at home & let the boys play some football !! can't we just draw a line in the grass and call out the people that are just making the team suffer ???? whats the deal ?? hey i got an idea lets let the players call the plays next week and see what happens?? ANYWAY .........

GO DAWGS !!!!

I agree about the drama. But Coach Shoulders calls the plays that any other coach would in the same situation. Except for a fake punt on his own 25, i didnt see any problem with the play calls.

Croz last year when Watertown beat G-ville (with the same spread offense, and same coaching staff) you where all in a huff because G-ville didn't run power I, is that what every school should run? Or is that the only offense you understand? It seems to me if the spread is good enough beat tigers from G-ville (who made a good run in playoffs) then it must be good offense right?

Edited by John73