What qbout Craigmont?

thesaint

I have seen Bolton play also. Not much there this year. Dont know much about Craigmont. Must have a decent team. Anyone know what positions the two kids who transferred from Millington to Craigmont are playing? Are they starters? Still curious how they became eligible that fast???

It's my understanding that neither of the kids are part of the craigmont team....yet. One of the two is back at school at mllington but not part of the football team. The other kid is still at craigmont and could see the field soon. He played qb and rb at millington the last couple of years.

Go Trojans

Reliable source says letters were sent to Craigmont about their eligibility and all of the sudden one is back at Millington and the other isnt playing yet?!?! I thought they were both practicing with the team. They were seen at some Millington practices with Craigmont jerseys on. Something smells.

This wouldnt be the first time Millington players suddenly become eligible at

Craigmont.

Edited by trojanswars365

Different year, same BS. Everyone on here is SOOOO concerned with players that transfer. What about players that transfer from Craigmont to another school? That always seems to be left out. Any players that transfer to and play at Craigmont have been cleared by the TSSAA. Period. End of story.

Right on Go Chiefs, What about that wideout from Craigmont that went to Arlington. I heard while he was enrolled at Arlington he was still living down the street from Craigmont. Wonder what address he was using?

And now all of a sudden he has a good address? Come on man, bet those addresses don't match.

Right on Go Chiefs, What about that wideout from Craigmont that went to Arlington. I heard while he was enrolled at Arlington he was still living down the street from Craigmont. Wonder what address he was using?

And now all of a sudden he has a good address? Come on man, bet those addresses don't match.

As far as I know, he is not living in Craigmont's district anymore. Although, I have been known to be wrong.....just ask my ex. :D I know Coach Wiley would not have him playing unless everything was legit. That's why the player in question sat the first game - he hadn't been cleared to play by the TSSAA. But seeing that he played last game, he must have been cleared by the only folks that matter - the TSSAA.

Different year, same BS. Everyone on here is SOOOO concerned with players that transfer. What about players that transfer from Craigmont to another school? That always seems to be left out. Any players that transfer to and play at Craigmont have been cleared by the TSSAA. Period. End of story.

I am concerned about teams (coaches) who break rules and try to circumvent the system to try to get good players to win games. It is dishonest and hurts the kids in the program. A good coach will try to get the absolute best out of the kids he has. Using Aunties and cousins or sisters addresses in that district to make someone eligible to play for a team and knowing they still live in the other district is crap and it needs to stop. There is no reason a letter should have to be sent to a school or the board to warn them to stop using a player because he doesnt live in that district. It is ridiculous.

I can be proud that Millngton has never done this and is always competitive with the kids in their district. Coach Michaels would not even consider it.

I am concerned about teams (coaches) who break rules and try to circumvent the system to try to get good players to win games. It is dishonest and hurts the kids in the program. A good coach will try to get the absolute best out of the kids he has. Using Aunties and cousins or sisters addresses in that district to make someone eligible to play for a team and knowing they still live in the other district is crap and it needs to stop. There is no reason a letter

should have to be sent to a school or the board to warn them to stop using a player because he doesnt live in that

district. It is ridiculous.

I can be proud that Millngton has never done this and is always competitive with the kids in their district. Coach Michaels would not even consider it.

I am not worried about what craigmont is or isn't doing. With the exception of thompkins a couple of years ago, all of the other players that have moved over there were problems that were asked to leave. No worries.

Go Trojans!

I am concerned about teams (coaches) who break rules and try to circumvent the system to try to get good players to win games. It is dishonest and hurts the kids in the program. A good coach will try to get the absolute best out of the kids he has. Using Aunties and cousins or sisters addresses in that district to make someone eligible to play for a team and knowing they still live in the other district is crap and it needs to stop. There is no reason a letter should have to be sent to a school or the board to warn them to stop using a player because he doesnt live in that district. It is ridiculous.

2 questions about the underlined comments:

* Why not use another address to go to another school that is known for getting kids signed to play college football?

* How many kids on average does Millington have sign to play football on the next level?

I ask those questions to let you know why it would make plenty of sense to me (MY OPINION ONLY) to use Aunt's, cousin's and other family member's addresses to play for another school while living in your same district.

Too many times "good" football players get stuck under a High school coach who only cares about wins and loses and not giving certain kids the real chance to go to college (They don't make highlight films, they don't take them to camps for exposure, they don't sell the kid to coaches;

[not like Lynn Lane but talk him up as a player]).

High School Football is a means to an end (Higher Education). If one high school can get kids in college because of their connections and some others can't, it would make sense for that kid to go where they sending kids to college for D@MN near free. Just sayin... :thumb: