Millington VS Munford

trojanswars365

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The MIllington Running game should be the story in this one. Roland Genesey and Travon Taylor will both break the century mark for the 2nd straight game. I also look for a third Rb (Antonio Webber, Kai Lewis, or Rico Jefferson) to have a nice game as well.

Go Trojans!

Rob pointed out on another thread a couple of facts that,I guess I had forgotten...and that is that the Millington Srs. were in the fourth grade the last time Munford won this game. Also, and I had forgotten, Munford has not scored on us in the last 3 years! Thanks for going to the history books Rob.

Now..for the game itself. As I said about our game with Bartlett, they will not be able to "run" with us...They couldn't and neither will Munford! I've always had somewhat of a disagreement with Mark as to the importance of this game, but both sides feel the need for it...so let's play ball. Look for our speed to literally kill Munford and I think defensively we have a great chance for making it "Four in a row-No score!"

Rob pointed out on another thread a couple of facts that,I guess I had forgotten...and that is that the Millington Srs. were in the fourth grade the last time Munford won this game. Also, and I had forgotten, Munford has not scored on us in the last 3 years! Thanks for going to the history books Rob.

Now..for the game itself. As I said about our game with Bartlett, they will not be able to "run" with us...They couldn't and neither will Munford! I've always had somewhat of a disagreement with Mark as to the importance of this game, but both sides feel the need for it...so let's play ball. Look for our speed to literally kill Munford and I think defensively we have a great chance for making it "Four in a row-No score!"

You are sure right man, there is no way Munford will beat Millington. Munford has not been about anything since they got rid of Coach Randle what a bone headed move that was! Millington 65 Munford 0, and it won't be that close.

You are sure right man, there is no way Munford will beat Millington. Munford has not been about anything since they got rid of Coach Randle what a bone headed move that was! Millington 65 Munford 0, and it won't be that close.

Didn't Randall pretty much write his own pink slip by attemptng to end the annual matchup with MIllington?

Go Trojans!

I dont know if we will win by 65 points but I do think we win by a comfortable margin. From what I understand Coach Randle decision to cancel the M&M bowl was a factor in his moving on. Does anyone know if Munford has any strong points? Are they a passing team or run team?

I do not know , where all the Cougar fans?

i watched the munford hardin county game video yesterday and munford looked way down.. I do not feel they will have a prayer against Millington. Munford mostly ran the ball and didnt do much. If i remember correctly Munfords QB didnt throw much and didnt seem like a threat... Millington 50s Munford (Maybe 7)We will have our younger kids in buy the midle of the 3rd quarter so munford may very well get a score.

i watched the munford hardin county game video yesterday and munford looked way down.. I do not feel they will have a prayer against Millington. Munford mostly ran the ball and didnt do much. If i remember correctly Munfords QB didnt throw much and didnt seem like a threat... Millington 50s Munford (Maybe 7)We will have our younger kids in buy the midle of the 3rd quarter so munford may very well get a score.

Certainly hope not. Hopefully the defense will accept the challenge to make it "4 in a row...no score!

Should be a running clock sometime in the third quarter.