wilson central at seigle

glover

BTW gladmom I do not coach football at WCHS I am just a fan of the team and a respecter of what those young men and their coaches (all of them even the ones some people do not like)do week in and week out. Also as an aside it is much more plesant at the games to not hear parents or students cursing our players and coaches this year. Apparently those folks all graduated or transferred thankfully.

Yes you do!! sugar. The Mom knows all!! :ph34r: ........ by the way.................ya'll have gotten the kids to playing harder this year.

go dubc

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all why is it so hard to spell Siegel? Secondly I strongly believe that the stars will get back on the right track with a win against Wilson Co. After their poor showing last week. Either way good luck to both teams and more importantly may both teams stay injury free. Another thing worth noting word has it there will be some people there to watch Siegel's stud LB Jairai Dunaway.

First of all why is it so hard to spell Siegel? Secondly I strongly believe that the stars will get back on the right track with a win against Wilson Co. After their poor showing last week. Either way good luck to both teams and more importantly may both teams stay injury free. Another thing worth noting word has it there will be some people there to watch Siegel's stud LB Jairai Dunaway.

I may be mistaken and you may have played wilson county..but pretty sure this week your playing wilson central....6a team not 5 or 4a.....close game....but i do have to give it to the stars. 28 to 21

My "kitties" will dominate the Stars...........WC by 10; a TD and a FG by our "super" kicker.

Where are you.....fbfan1976?? Come on coach (fbfan1976); give us an up to date report on the "kitties"

Go DubC

(7-33) ?? Dominate ?? "WC by 10" ???, well you were off by 36 points!

The little kittens must realize by now where they stand in the

pack. If they are lucky, they could win 3 to 4 games this year?

Well the best players won tonight that I cannot argue. I hoped we might have something after the fumble recover and score in the First quarter but our offense continues to struggle. No doubt the Stars played well. The only thing I saw tonight that disappointed me was the decision by siegel's coaching staff to throw the ball when leading 26 to 7 with 7:00 min to go in the game. I know it is up to one team to stop the other and all the arguments but I felt it was a classless move on the part of an otherwise classy program. I have seen siegel

teams play since the school opened and never thought they would do that sort of thing. The Wildcats had not moved the ball all night against their D and did not show any signs that they were going to start. If siegel had ran the ball down and scored up 26 to seven okay we couldn't stop you but to throw with the game already decided just to pad your QB's stats did not sit well with me, and that young man #10 played a great game. Btw before you start with all your snippy comments about how the game is played for 48 minuets and blah blah blah just remember Karma is a B^*ch and when a team runs it up on you remember this post. Feel free to bash away and tall me I am just crybabying but there is something to be said for doing things with class. I recall a time when the wild kitties as you call them were wearing out the stars just a few short years ago and our HC called off the dogs early in the Fourth quarter to keep from running it up.

May the bashing of my comments begin.

Well the best players won tonight that I cannot argue. I hoped we might have something after the fumble recover and score in the First quarter but our offense continues to struggle. No doubt the Stars played well. The only thing I saw tonight that disappointed me was the decision by siegel's coaching staff to throw the ball when leading 26 to 7 with 7:00 min to go in the game. I know it is up to one team to stop the other and all the arguments but I felt it was a classless move on the part of an otherwise classy program. I have seen siegel

teams play since the school opened and never thought they would do that sort of thing. The Wildcats had not moved the ball all night against their D and did not show any signs that they were going to start. If siegel had ran the ball down and scored up 26 to seven okay we couldn't stop you but to throw with the game already decided just to pad your QB's stats did not sit well with me, and that young man #10 played a great game. Btw before you start with all your snippy comments about how the game is played for 48 minuets and blah blah blah just remember Karma is a B^*ch and when a team runs it up on you remember this post. Feel free to bash away and tall me I am just crybabying but there is something to be said for doing things with class. I recall a time when the wild kitties as you call them were wearing out the stars just a few short years ago and our HC called off the dogs early in the Fourth quarter to keep from running it up.

May the bashing of my comments begin.

I'm not going to bash you, but i certainly could! :thumb: Don't assume this was an unclassy move by the coaching staff. There QB is a 1st year starter who has not had good passing the first couple of games and this was a chance for him to get some needed experience in the passing game and to gain some confidence. If i'm wondering why they passed, this is my first thought and i would not be talking about "karma", there is no such thing and i would not be calling their coaching staff un-classy!

I'm not going to bash you, but i certainly could! :thumb: Don't assume this was an unclassy move by the coaching staff. There QB is a 1st year starter who has not had good passing the first couple of games and this was a chance for him to get some needed experience in the passing game and to gain some confidence. If i'm wondering why they passed, this is my first thought and i would not be talking about "karma", there is no such thing and i would not be calling their coaching staff un-classy!

You didn't I did!

You can see it your way and I can see it mine that's the great thing about this country.

Prior to that pass the young man had thrown for almost 200 yards in the game with a three score lead and 7:00 min to play in the game my opinion is it was a "un-classy" call. You can call it whatever you like if "Karma" doesn't suit you but if Smyrna or Riverdale is up on the Stars by three scores and throw a 65 yard touch down in the fourth quarter with less than 10:00 to play your telling me siegel fans would not consider that "un-classy". Guess I will have to wait and see.