Polk vs Chatt Christian

Polk04

Polk should win this game by as much as they want to. I look for the starters to get a little more playing time this week though. Hope to see a good crowd and everyone has a safe trip. Good luck to both teams on a injury free game.

I don't have much to say about this game other then i hope coach davis keeps the starters in until the fourth but anyway i wish both teams good luck and to stay injury free.

Polk=48

vs

Chatt Christian=6

I just quinched your thirst ;)

T'would be a headline to leave the starters in the whole game. A,,,,,,,,,-googleplex - to nada? Anyways,what else to say 'bout dis? 'cept like the Blaster dude is always yappin',,,,-an' I quote,,,"Hammer dayown ! " LMAO.

Ooooooooo,,,wish I could git my thirst - QUENCHED - ? !

:o and then :lol:

also :motorbike:

Awe snap dude! Quenched is spelled wit an E instead of an I. You can tell i'm from Polk County. But i still got a lil G in me. Ya know what i'm sayin brah? Maybe you and I can get together and drank some gin and juice someday. But anyway man, I love da post you made. I couldn't understand none of it, but I understand where your coming from... It's hard out there for a pimp. But dude holla at me sometime.

I just quenched your thirst ;)

First off dmacdaddy needs to learn how to talk since you are from polk county. Now that out of the way I have heard that Chatt Christian has improved but I don't think it will be enough to beat Polk this year they got to many weapons and experience on both sides of the ball. I would like to see Polk work on the passing game so they will be ready for the playoffs the running game is always good but when they crowd the box got to throw the ball which Polk did well against bradley. Polk will come out fired up and ready to play smashmouth and har hitting football tonight hope the rain holds off but then again football in the rain is always fun to watch. Hope to see a good crowd tonight and dmac I will see you at the game. GO Polk!!!

Polk 50

Chatt 14

Polks up 42-13 starting 4th and Allen has 2 runs over 70 yards for tds and one over 30 for td and almost 300yds total offense alone 200+ rushing and almost 100 passing. :shock: Wow.

Spoke to my boys today about last night's game, they said Chatt-Christian would-not-give-up. A much better team than they were last year at Polk. Polk ran reserves in and out but never really gave it to the JV - so what does that say?

I say hats off to Chatt-Christian, they get respect in my eyes - lopsided as the score was.

So sayeth Yeehaw

:thumb:

Edited by Yeehaw

Spoke to my boys today about last night's game, they said Chatt-Christian would-not-give-up. A much better team than they were last year at Polk. Polk ran reserves in and out but never really gave it to the JV - so what does that say?

I say hats off to Chatt-Christian, they get respect in my eyes - lopsided as the score was.

So sayeth Yeehaw

:thumb:

Yes it was fun to watch CC last friday.Big difference from last year.Good to see them with a decent crowd backing them too.Rock on CC

who s yer daddy ? :shock: and :motorbike: