• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by swamp:
Posted by KevB1990:
Posted by swamp:

My heart is for Kingston, but my brain sees the schedule and results, so my pick:

Anderson County 34

Kingston 7

AC 35, Kingston 13

I'll be surprised if Kingston scores 13. That probably takes a defense or special teams TD!

I was thinking two first-half field goals and a turnover deep in AC territory that sets up a short score.

[Edited by KevB1990 on 9-30-02 11:39A]

Posted by KevB1990:
Posted by swamp:
Posted by KevB1990:
Posted by swamp:

My heart is for Kingston, but my brain sees the schedule and results, so my pick:

Anderson County 34

Kingston 7

AC 35, Kingston 13

3 FG & 2 Safeties?

I'll be surprised if Kingston scores 13. That probably takes a defense or special teams TD!

I was thinking two first-half field goals and a turnover deep in AC territory that sets up a short score.

[Edited by KevB1990 on 9-30-02 11:39A]

Kingston and AC are goin to go into this game playing their best because of the outcome of last year. I dont think alot of people are going to know what to expect outta this game. I think Kingston has a good chance at defeating the MAVS, if they get out there and play their best! Im not making a prediction on this game, lets just see what happens... GL Kingston!

This was a great game last year up at AC and I expect no different this year down at Kingston. But it looks like the Yellow Jackets will have a tough hill to climb this week after seeing how AC has played recently. For Kingston to have a chance, they need to stop AC's "4 yards and a cloud of dust" running game and force them to goto the air and hope that QB Rob Wright has an off night. AC will probably come out a little flat after an emotional win over cross county rival Clinton. The Mavs need a new leader in the secondary to step up to replace the injured #8 Chad Deal. ACHS 28-Kingston 21

3 weeks ago i would have thought the jackets had a chance, but being a young team you have to improve every week and Kingston has not. The past couple of weeks Kingston has not looked good at all. I would like to think this past fri. was largely because of a tough OS team? I never count the jackets out when playing at home but the effort will need to be much better against a AC team which is on a roll. I'll go with swamp and say somewhere around 34-13 AC. MAV fans did you guys lose #8 for the season? I heard him being talked about on the local call in show last fri. but never heard how bad his injury was. :)

You'll find parking in the front of the school or around the local churches and burger joints. The stadium is terribly small. The home bleachers are fair size, but the visitor's side is only 4 rows deep. The vistor's bleacher's run from about 10 yrd line to 10 yrd line, but again, they're only 4 rows deep.