27 members have voted

1. 1. Devils Or Rebs

• Devils
    • Rebels

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shawn is a pretty smart guy. I believe many of the conference teams this year realize how good the Devils are. Not too many teams are going to go into that one thinking they are going to win. It's been said on this board before, everyone else is playing for second place.

I might take that first statement back. "We aren't going to do anything different, we're going to treat them like everybody else that comes here." But we are going to have more gates open, have more concessions open, and bring in extra bleachers for their band, nothing different though. Got a kick out of that one. :roflol:

I have heard that South Greene is currently under the student population of 3A and qualify for 2A. If this is the case, do you think they move down to 2A in the next reclassification in order to get away from GHS in football? If so, they will have to eat tons of crow that has been spread the last 2 years!! I believe they will if the oppertunity presents itself.

No one will be changing classifications until after the 2012 season. That is when the next round of classifications will occur.

No one will be changing classifications until after the 2012 season. That is when the next round of classifications will occur.

That's what I thought too. And they'll take the current enrollments of the 2012 year into account not 2010. SG could gain or lose students between now and then, as could many other schools. Might be interesting to see what happens.

That's what I thought too. And they'll take the current enrollments of the 2012 year into account not 2010. SG could gain or lose students between now and then, as could many other schools. Might be interesting to see what happens.

SG is the most likely to be impacted by Greeneville's 20 year growth plan. There isn't much to stop annexation out that way.

By then Greeneville's enrollment will be lower, the way Moshiem keeps growing, West Greene could posibly be the largest school by enrollment. Go Devils beat the Rebs! Can't win em' all if you don't win this one!

In the First Half Spradlin has 150 yards and 3 TD'S...Qb Mr.WIlly C has 245 yards and 2 Td and Qb Stewart has 1 Td and not sure on his yards. All of ths is in the FIRST HALF

Wow all that against the smallest 2A team in the state!!!!! How impressive!!! Please pat yourself on the back! I am a Greeneville alum and I find very little to be proud of here sorry! :(

Wow all that against the smallest 2A team in the state!!!!! How impressive!!! Please pat yourself on the back! I am a Greeneville alum and I find very little to be proud of here sorry! :(

So Greeneville should have pulled starters after the first quarter???should we tell the boys not to play? How bout we just play the jv the rest of the conference games?yep that will get us ready for the play-offs. Greeneville needs to play the starters at least till half-time.