Hendersonville @ Mt Juliet

SCBisondad

It doesnt' matter how many times he gets the ball. Until the Bears defense develop discipline, they will never be able to compete with the best schools in Middle Tennessee. You can't give up 30 plus and win...

Two headed monster at QB, stud will get the ball more this week. The D is getting coached up and getting better, T will get them right. MJ will not lose on Perrys Hill. 21-3.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two headed monster at QB, stud will get the ball more this week. The D is getting coached up and getting better, T will get them right. MJ will not lose on Perrys Hill. 21-3.

Hoases, it doesn't matter how much coaching they do without sound principles and discipline Coach T and the Bears will continue to give up big points to quality opponents. I guess next year your guys can schedule a few more metro teams. I am glad to hear to hear that they are finally playing the best qb and not punishing him for playing other sports.

As I have seen over the years, Perry plays the best players that give the team the best chance to win. It does not matter what the age nor does it matter if they play another sport or not. For most coaches, playing time comes from how they do in practice. Anyways, should be a good game with a huge battle in the middle. Almost as exciting as the Oakland/Riverdale game. ALMOST!!!!

As I have seen over the years, Perry plays the best players that give the team the best chance to win. It does not matter what the age nor does it matter if they play another sport or not. For most coaches, playing time comes from how they do in practice. Anyways, should be a good game with a huge battle in the middle. Almost as exciting as the Oakland/Riverdale game. ALMOST!!!!

That's great coach speak. But it doesn't matter what a kid does in practice. It comes down to who can produce when the lights come on.

OK.....I have sat back quitely and bit my toungue now for 2 weeks, but it is time to speak....

MJPRIDE, I want to remind you of something...Remember the garbage that came out of your mouth after the Gallatin game......"I will agree with you on the coaching staff if you will agree on the same as our coaching staff. I like coach Perry but the one knock on him is that he keeps his son around. It is not our players on the D it is the play calling or lack of. Lil Perry should NOT be a coaching on the HS level. It is easy to call against a team like McGavock because they have no run game. All you have to do is blitz and put pressure on the Qb."

How about LiL Perry now....6 points tonight...that's right 6 points given up and a huge win for MJ. If you are half the fan that you think you are, I think it is time you step up and apologize...you should do it in person if you are a real man or woman.

Congrats to the Bears....Coach Perry, "lil Perry", Curtis and all of ya! Great win....

OK.....I have sat back quitely and bit my toungue now for 2 weeks, but it is time to speak....

MJPRIDE, I want to remind you of something...Remember the garbage that came out of your mouth after the Gallatin game......"I will agree with you on the coaching staff if you will agree on the same as our coaching staff. I like coach Perry but the one knock on him is that he keeps his son around. It is not our players on the D it is the play calling or lack of. Lil Perry should NOT be a coaching on the HS level. It is easy to call against a team like McGavock because they have no run game. All you have to do is blitz and put pressure on the Qb."

How about LiL Perry now....6 points tonight...that's right 6 points given up and a huge win for MJ. If you are half the fan that you think you are, I think it is time you step up and apologize...you should do it in person if you are a real man or woman.

Congrats to the Bears....Coach Perry, "lil Perry", Curtis and all of ya! Great win....

Yes you are correct Perry has stepped it up. Perry did show me something tonight.And I do apologize to him. Now for you. I'm a real man and if you'd like to meet me, you step it up! Let me see how much of a man you are now!

Why did you wait 2 weeks for? Congrats to the Bears on a outstanding game on both sides of the ball and our coaching staff (INCLUDING LIL PERRY) Part of coaching is taking the glory and taking heat. I gave him alot of heat and now i'm giving him some glory.

Edited by MJpride

Yes you are correct Perry has stepped it up. Perry did show me something tonight. Now for you. I'm a real man and if you'd like to meet me, you step it up! Let me see how much of a man you are now!

Why did you wait 2 weeks for?

[/qu

What a performance on top of Perrys Hill last night! Commandos quit early and didn't compete the 4th quarter because of the dominant performance by the MJ D. Very well coached and physical effort by the real black and gold. Time to run the table.