CLINTON @ T.C. ROBERSON, NC

92Dragon

Clinton is coming off a tough loss to an improving Hardin Valley team. Clinton travels to N.C. to take on the T.C. Roberson Rams friday night.

Clinton (2-2)

Ave. 23 pts on offense per game- defense giving up 23 pts per game

T.C. Roberson (1-3)

Ave. 14 pts on offense per game- defense giving up 19 pts per game

How does this one shake out?

I watched Clinton this week, Campbell County and Clinton look alot alike, HORRIBLE! Sorry but no chance against AC, OAK RIDGE OR CENTRAL. Can beat Karns and TC,But IM afraid a blowout against Powell and AC.

I agree Edge. I believe with all the injuries this team has already faced and with the overall youth of the players, i think this team is beginning to get down on themselves and are beginning to quit.

I was told that they had a bad week of practice the week of the Hardin Valley game and just thought that they would roll over them. They didnt expect HV to put up a fight like they did. Now im talking about the players, not the coaches. The coaches was telling the players that HV was a much improved team, but i believe the players just thought the coaches was saying that just to get them fired up to play.

This years team doesnt have any leadership from what i can see either. I dont see any players getting in the faces of other players and yelling and taking on that role of team leader.

I hope the dragons rebound this week over the mountain! This team had some promise but the one thing that couldnt happen, happened (Injuries). But thats football, those things happen so they must move on! I would really like to see clinton expand on their package with camion at QB. There are alot of things you can do to confuse a defense in that package, heck alot of teams are using it now days! It also allows them to put there 4 best athletes (besides washington) on the field at the same time (patrick, shannon, powell, daniels) and all 4 can be a threat to get the ball! Also the line is to big and to well coached to be getting man handled like they did last friday night. The dragons truly have nothing to lose, and they should play the remainder of the season with a chip on their shoulder! Good luck this week, come back with win.

I hope the dragons rebound this week over the mountain! This team had some promise but the one thing that couldnt happen, happened (Injuries). But thats football, those things happen so they must move on! I would really like to see clinton expand on their package with camion at QB. There are alot of things you can do to confuse a defense in that package, heck alot of teams are using it now days! It also allows them to put there 4 best athletes (besides washington) on the field at the same time (patrick, shannon, powell, daniels) and all 4 can be a threat to get the ball! Also the line is to big and to well coached to be getting man handled like they did last friday night. The dragons truly have nothing to lose, and they should play the remainder of the season with a chip on their shoulder! Good luck this week, come back with win.

I was wondering the same thing about our line play 2002. I couldnt understand how HV was dominating our line when our line was bigger and stronger than theirs. The only thing i could come up with is it looked like when things werent going Clintons way, they began to get frustrated and began to quit. I saw several players with their hands on their hips and shaking their heads and they just looked deflated.

I think that loss really got their attention. Now, how they respond depends on how much heart this team has. If they respond well, we know that they have alot of heart and want to turn things around.

The impression i get from watching the kids is some of them are giving it 100%, but not everyone is on the same page all the time and the ones that are giving it 100% are getting tired of trying to do everything on their own without help or 100% from some of the others. Its like the coach said, "some of these kids need an attitude adjustment".