Millington VS Raleigh Egypt

trojanswars365

OK, the M&M saga is over for another year. The only score they did have they earned on a long pass in which our coverage still needs work. Even though we intercepted them a few times they should have never scored like that.

Moving on....Raleigh Egypt from all accounts should be another big win. If we get up big what should we work on? Spreading the ball out? Short passes, options runs, pitches??? I hate to look ahead but our next big challenge is against CBHS. Will we be able to just pound it up the middle against them? I think R.E. would be a great opportinity to work on a few things for the future. Thoughts?

First - this game should be 50+ to 0. Maybe they bust a play or two and get a few points on the board. This more or less depends on when the coach calls off the dogs and just runs up the middle every play.....which may still score. I think Arlington put 50+ on them in the first half.

Second - it is usually impossible to try to work on improving anything against them because whatever you run usually works. They usually have a couple decent players, but nothing to help those few players. I'd say the best opportunity to work on anything is throwing the ball because they have a few guys with some decent speed that might keep up with the receivers a little.

OK, the M&M saga is over for another year. The only score they did have they earned on a long pass in which our coverage still needs work. Even though we intercepted them a few times they should have never scored like that.

Moving on....Raleigh Egypt from all accounts should be another big win. If we get up big what should we work on? Spreading the ball out? Short passes, options runs, pitches??? I hate to look ahead but our next big challenge is against CBHS. Will we be able to just pound it up the middle against them? I think R.E. would be a great opportinity to work on a few things for the future.

You guys Will beat Ral.-Egypt 60 to 0. But, you won't come close vs. CBHS, no contest there.

Ok fella's.....time for kickoff. What are the score predictions? Is this team better or worse than Munford. I saw them play against Arlington. A lot of mistakes but I think they still put up 20 points against Arlington. They do have a few athletes and some size but they were all over the place. I think this will be a good game to work on some things which I think we will. Practice has been a little different this week and it will show tonight.

Millington 42 Raleigh Egypt 10 ??????

Ok fella's.....time for kickoff. What are the score predictions? Is this team better or worse than Munford. I saw them play against Arlington. A lot of mistakes but I think they still put up 20 points against Arlington. They do have a few athletes and some size but they were all over the place. I think this will be a good game to work on some things which I think we will. Practice has been a little different this week and it will show tonight.

Millington 42 Raleigh Egypt 10 ??????

I can tell you...Munford and R.E., if they played would go into overtime all night in an effort to get a winner. The score will be whatever we want (calling it like I see it). Should be worse than Munford. We had to consider last week that it will be contract time again this year in renewing the M&M Bowl and that is why the dogs were called off as quickly as they were. R.E. 6 - Trojans 55

Go Trojans!!!

6 different Trojans scored while amassing over 300 yards on the ground. Giving up over 100 yards passing is a concern that can and will be addressed. The run defense was Great holding the pharoahs to 3 yards for the entire game. Nice effort from the interior d-line. 6'2" 260 jr Brian carmihael has his best game of year.

Go Trojans!