CA vs. C'wood

wildcatalumni

Collinwood has a tradition for winning and CA doesn't. Collinwood will step up to win this game.

Yeah, but CA has some faces you aren't used to seeing at CA or in Collinwood either, for that matter. Don't know where they came from, but they just appeared out of nowhere and the improvements speak for themselves.

Edited by BobBBucks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but CA has some faces you aren't used to seeing at CA or in Collinwood either, for that matter. Don't know where they came from, but they just appeared out of nowhere and the improvements speak for themselves.

CA has the same ol people. last year they were all sophomores, this year there all jr's. there growin up a little bit and playing better as a team. and had a full year under mizers coaching.

I wish you could show me where i said that idiot... That was another person !! CA had a good team last year by the way..

thanks. and i remember the year before that, yall didn't get over 50 yards of total offense.

but i'm done with that. i hope you are too.

onto this year.

CA vs Collinwood.

not cornerback vs wayne county.

or me vs dewman

CA vs Collinwood.

i think it should be a close game. i think about every year, it has been a close game that i could remember!