Dresden Boys Basketball

dresdenlions69

Well, they have that ugly center mcfeet back...slow, unathletic, goofy dumbo ears. They have a few kids who should stick to football only like Gatlin "i can't shoot", Dale "me wear pink" Hutch, Daniel "my guy wears pink" Harris, and Tyler "i'm too pretty for this shirt" hawks. Gatlin has told me he predicts they will be in the runner up spot for last place in district. They shoot high. Coach Dilday gave his prediction for this year also....MORE ULCERS! Coach Hewett, who always supports his basketball program said "we have a basketball team?" and coach Hodge moved an inch and breathed when asked about basketball....big reaction for him.

Well, they have that ugly center mcfeet back...slow, unathletic, goofy dumbo ears. They have a few kids who should stick to football only like Gatlin "i can't shoot", Dale "me wear pink" Hutch, Daniel "my guy wears pink" Harris, and Tyler "i'm too pretty for this shirt" hawks. Gatlin has told me he predicts they will be in the runner up spot for last place in district. They shoot high. Coach Dilday gave his prediction for this year also....MORE ULCERS! Coach Hewett, who always supports his basketball program said "we have a basketball team?" and coach Hodge moved an inch and breathed when asked about basketball....big reaction for him.

Where is Dresden High School? No offense, but I have never heard of this school.

Where is Dresden High School? No offense, but I have never heard of this scl.

Dresden moved last year from 14A to 13A.. Honestly I do not see them being the bottom of the district. They had the ability to do better last year. And all the name calling is really unnecessary. Grow up, and sign your name to a post like that:)

Edited by BSfan

Dude, how many times a day do you get beat up?

• 4 months later...