Rockets host the 'dawgs

LovethoseRockets

Since when is "average" an insult? Maybe to the kid whose mommy and daddy has told them otherwise. They are still average sorry if it hurts your feelings but its not an insult. If they were above then they would be headed to college to play, heck Abrigo was a real threat and the best recevier we have had in a long time and he was above average but not great, and they still didn't throw the ball. Get over it, I'm for the Rockets, but play the best you have. Your posts make no sense, you must be on the sidelines. Your right it is my own thoughts but I have not insulted one player on the team (except you), if you've read I said they all play with lots of heart.

Edited by 0u812

Since when is "average" an insult? Maybe to the kid whose mommy and daddy has told them otherwise. They are still average sorry if it hurts your feelings but its not an insult. If they were above then they would be headed to college to play, heck Abrigo was a real threat and the best recevier we have had in a long time and he was above average but not great, and they still didn't throw the ball. Get over it, I'm for the Rockets, but play the best you have. Your posts make no sense, you must be on the sidelines. Your right it is my own thoughts but I have not insulted one player on the team (except you), if you've read I said they all play with lots of heart.

Calling a player average is not an insult, you are correct on that, but blaming the reason why forrest doesnt pass on the receivers is stupid, it brings the kids down, cause i know dang well that they get on here and read this, i know this for a fact because my son and his friends do all the time, im not on here to argue, im trying to explain to you that what is said on this website is viewed by the players, and blaming the reason why the team doesnt pass on two players probably makes them feel like crap coming from a "forrest fan". And i have never told my son that he is "great" if he plays a good game then I tell him "good game", if he played like crap, then i tell him "you played like crap". I really would not mind knowing your name.....

Calling a player average is not an insult, you are correct on that, but blaming the reason why forrest doesnt pass on the receivers is stupid, it brings the kids down, cause i know dang well that they get on here and read this, i know this for a fact because my son and his friends do all the time, im not on here to argue, im trying to explain to you that what is said on this website is viewed by the players, and blaming the reason why the team doesnt pass on two players probably makes them feel like crap coming from a "forrest fan". And i have never told my son that he is "great" if he plays a good game then I tell him "good game", if he played like crap, then i tell him "you played like crap". I really would not mind knowing your name.....

Alright guys, as a moderator I can't let you keep arguing about this. I'm fixing to lock this topic, unless you both send me $100 to my paypal account.

I could care less what your name is and mine doen't change what I've said. I'm glad you're honest with your son (good game or crappy game). I didn't blame it on the receivers I blamed it on the coach who has no confidence in them, which would make any observer belive that he doesn't. This is an opinion board if you or your son believes everything on hear then you got some growing up to do. I hope your son plays out of this world and takes the rockets far into the playoffs, they deserve it. I think they have a good shot but they will have to really step it up because they are average this year (which isn't a bad thing no pre madonnas). Good luck rockets and sorry i hurt your feelings rocket7 whoever you may be lol.

I could care less what your name is and mine doen't change what I've said. I'm glad you're honest with your son (good game or crappy game). I didn't blame it on the receivers I blamed it on the coach who has no confidence in them, which would make any observer belive that he doesn't. This is an opinion board if you or your son believes everything on hear then you got some growing up to do. I hope your son plays out of this world and takes the rockets far into the playoffs, they deserve it. I think they have a good shot but they will have to really step it up because they are average this year (which isn't a bad thing no pre madonnas). Good luck rockets and sorry i hurt your feelings rocket7 whoever you may be lol.

Still showing $0 in my paypal account. Are we going to fix that?

I would like to know your name to talk to you, i think you took it as a physical confrontation which isnt what i was implying. And of course they believe whats on here because they DO need "growing up" being that they're 15, 16,17, and 18 years old.