Marion Co. @ Sequatchie Co.

MountainTroll

Treetop I think we will win out the rest of the way Bledsoe will be a dog fight but i think we win. Coach Fritts is a good guy and he is learning. Will be a good coach someday. I think we have a pretty good staff, Course coach Mays has been around has lots of experience. Another young Coach Gardneir played college ball and has a good knowledge of the game coaches lbs. Coach Coley very young coach someone told he is only 20(is that true?) Coaches the Dbs and OLBs and has a good knowledge of the game also.Coach Rice has been around some programs and knows a little of the game. Coach Barger has turned the program around and I think its heading into a great direction. Still got to find a way to win games early and not letting teams stick around. Best of luck and lets lay it on MC.

Coley has only been out of high school 2 or 3 years and as you probably know Fritts graduated last school year. I think it's great to get these young guys on the sideline early.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being from Bledsoe I can't remember a time when I was so ready to see 2 teams play that I had no stakes in either school. I think it will be a great game and if you have the opportunity to go by all means do so. I love Dunlap's facility. The setting of the mountains and the well groomed field make it a joy to watch a game . Good Luck to both schools! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!

Being from Bledsoe I can't remember a time when I was so ready to see 2 teams play that I had no stakes in either school. I think it will be a great game and if you have the opportunity to go by all means do so. I love Dunlap's facility. The setting of the mountains and the well groomed field make it a joy to watch a game . Good Luck to both schools! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!

I agree, idk if you can find a public school in the state that has as nice of facilities as Sequatchie Co. has.

It's not the same on here without all the Marion faithful. I know we argue alot, but I miss it.

If Marion can win you know they will be coming out of hibernation, left and right. :roflol:

Bratt, Indian,

Ole MCRoadWarrior is still here reading almost everyday. Honestly I just haven't had a lot to post about lately. This is a very young team. Marion has some good young talent with potential, but I think they will need some help to win tonight. But who knows it happened last week and maybe it will happen this week!?!? With each win it will build more confidence as the year goes on. I guess I will go back into hibernation now as Indian says. I hope for a safe game for both sides tonight and as always.........Go Warriors!!!

Bratt, Indian,

Ole MCRoadWarrior is still here reading almost everyday. Honestly I just haven't had a lot to post about lately. This is a very young team. Marion has some good young talent with potential, but I think they will need some help to win tonight. But who knows it happened last week and maybe it will happen this week!?!? With each win it will build more confidence as the year goes on. I guess I will go back into hibernation now as Indian says. I hope for a safe game for both sides tonight and as always.........Go Warriors!!!

I understand completely MCRoadWarrior, one never knows how this game will turn out.

I havenr heard from many young or old lads about the pregame festivities at Andy's Pizza. I just wanted to remind everyone again that I would be gracing everyone with my presence in Dunlap tonight. I am sure I will be the center of attention at the game. I always look forward to talking with Bill Layne before the games. A special thanks goes out to Bill again for making arrangements for a legend like myself to spend time in the Wayne Reynolds Pressbox. This should be a festive environment tonight. Hopefully the young lads will put on quite a show. #2 for Sequatchie is gunning for legend status this evening. Remember I will be glad to let you have pictures and autographs during the game. Hopefully all young lads come out healthy in this one.

I havenr heard from many young or old lads about the pregame festivities at Andy's Pizza. I just wanted to remind everyone again that I would be gracing everyone with my presence in Dunlap tonight. I am sure I will be the center of attention at the game. I always look forward to talking with Bill Layne before the games. A special thanks goes out to Bill again for making arrangements for a legend like myself to spend time in the Wayne Reynolds Pressbox. This should be a festive environment tonight. Hopefully the young lads will put on quite a show. #2 for Sequatchie is gunning for legend status this evening. Remember I will be glad to let you have pictures and autographs during the game. Hopefully all young lads come out healthy in this one.

Andy's is closed this afternoon due to overwhelming calls concerning yourself making an appearance, they were not expecting you to be there. As a result, they have decided to close at noon and reopen tomorrow as scheduled. Andy's apologizes for any inconvience this has caused and would like to Say GO INDIANS!!!!!! LOL :roflol:

Edited by bratt22

Bratt22 I hope you are kidding. I have been waiting and looking forward to going to Andy's Pizza this afternoon. It has been awhile since I had one of those good pizzas. If they have really closed then I might just take in that Tony's Restaurant??? I believe that was the name of it. Where will the living legend Bratt be this afternoon? I would like to grace you with my presence. You should make certain that the PA announcer welcomes me this evening. Can you take care of that? Tell your father The Living Legend said hello as well. I have always thought very highly of him.

Bratt22 I hope you are kidding. I have been waiting and looking forward to going to Andy's Pizza this afternoon. It has been awhile since I had one of those good pizzas. If they have really closed then I might just take in that Tony's Restaurant??? I believe that was the name of it. Where will the living legend Bratt be this afternoon? I would like to grace you with my presence. You should make certain that the PA announcer welcomes me this evening. Can you take care of that? Tell your father The Living Legend said hello as well. I have always thought very highly of him.

Im sorry but Tony's has closed for good it is becoming a sports bar.